Jedi/Clone trooper's rework (and helmet's)

Hello there!
I have played this game for a long time (over 2 year's), and hope, that my favourite fraction Galactic Republic will be reworked ( clone trooper's will get helmet's with their rework, and some strong jedi'es too, such as Plo Koon, Anakin and another's).
Really, now we have very weak clone's compared with imperial trooper's (and how they can fight without helmet's?)
I hope that developer's will pay attention to that really important thing's...
Yes, and we have to not forget about separatist's...but as for me, I do not like DS character's...
Thank all for attention.

Replies

• Options
    We need Shaak Ti and Ki Adi Mundi
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind the Jedi getting a small boost. I don't need them to be OP or meta, just make them...less lame.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Haven't heard about helmets for awhile. Nostalgic
  • Options
    Game needs Shaak Ti and Ki Adi Mundi. Shaak Ti trained the Clones, so she should have a BEAST lead ability with them. And Ki Adi was one of the main generals leading the battles, he should give Clones big speed boosts.

There also needs to be a Jedi Council faction. It would include Shaaki Ti, Ki Adi Mundi, GMY, Mace Windu, Aayla, Luminara, Plo Koon, JKA, General Kenobi. And they should have monster synergies together.
  • Options
    Fear_77 wrote: »
    Game needs Shaak Ti and Ki Adi Mundi. Shaak Ti trained the Clones, so she should have a BEAST lead ability with them. And Ki Adi was one of the main generals leading the battles, he should give Clones big speed boosts.

There also needs to be a Jedi Council faction. It would include Shaaki Ti, Ki Adi Mundi, GMY, Mace Windu, Aayla, Luminara, Plo Koon, JKA, General Kenobi. And they should have monster synergies together.

I am agree with you.
    Will be great to see that at the game...but now there are very weak clone's and weak jedi faction...
    Our dream's.