GK Gained Full Health With Healing Immunity From 3 Attacks From My Team?

OK, so I just had an Arena fight that left me a little confused.
I faced a team consisting of:
GK (L)
CLS
R2
Nihilus
Barriss

I took GK down to red Health by the end of my turn and he regained some from Barriss' attack.
Following this, in my turn, I put Ability Block on him & stunned him with Dooku, inflicted Healing Immunity with Zidious (He was in low yellow Health at this point), then attacked with Zader & Boba Fett. Boba Fett did a double attack basic and GK's Health went up into the Green. Zader did a basic and GK's Health went to full.
Barriss had not taken a turn, so no gain from there. He had Healing Immunity, so not meant to gain any with that anyway.
More importantly, 3 attacks in a row did not remove any Health, instead the 3 attacks took him from low yellow, to full green.

I checked GK & Barriss' uniques, basics & leader, but didn't see anything that would account for this.
The only thing I saw that would provide Health back was Barriss, but that was only on her turn & it was during my turns that his Health was increasing, with each attack.

I'm clearly missing something. Can anyone please shed some light on this?

Replies

• Options
    If barris was zetad when an ally is critically hit they regain health, but with healing immunity I don't think that's right..
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sorry, yes she was zBarriss.
    Zader's was definitely a crit & I think 1/2, maybe 2/2 from BF were also. That would account for 40-60%, so seems in the right ballpark (although I'd guess at closer to 75/80%).
    But, like you said, that would mean that the Healing Immunity debuff from Zidious did not have any effect. He still had the debuff icon at the end of my turns.
    I know that it usually works, as I use him & it regularly.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Only Barriss Health Equalization would bypass Health Immunity. But sounds more like her Unique that is triggering in this scenario. Either there was no HI debuff or it’s a bug. You’d probably need to video it to report as a bug.
  • Options
    Thanks! Yes, I saw that her heal Special does ignore HI, but it was definitely on my moves that it went up, which like you & Syrup pointed out, would suggest it's her Unique giving the 20% from receiving a crit.
    He absolutely had the debuff over his head from Zidious' attack & still had it there when Zader finished the round. The Health gain from the 3 crits all occurred with the debuff showing as active.
    I'm quite sure, almost certain, that it went up by more than 60%, too. Definitely seemed more like 75%.

Thank you both @Syrup_Chugger3 & @Huatimus, Unfortunately I do not have a video of it, so cannot show the round. I've read these forums for a while, so have seen the abysmal (lack of) service provided when people have sent in bug reports, so not sure I can really be bothered to create a new account at noAnswerHQ & add to the massive pile of unresponded reports.

Thank you again, though.
  • Options
    Is it possible you mistook the health down debuff for the health immunity debuff? They look awful similar and I’ve made this mistake a few times before. We’re you running a zDN?
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Is it possible you mistook the health down debuff for the health immunity debuff? They look awful similar and I’ve made this mistake a few times before. We’re you running a zDN?
    Zidious is the character who inflicted the debuff.
    He does not inflict Health Down, nor does anyone else on my team so, no, not possible.
    I realise that I only listed 4 members of my team. The member missing is ZMaul, not ZDN.
  • Options
    So this bug is only affecting one person who takes the time to whine and insult the people who could fix it, but can't be bothered proving it or report it. Diabolical
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    So this bug is only affecting one person who takes the time to whine and insult the people who could fix it, but can't be bothered proving it or report it. Diabolical
    a) I never claimed that it was a bug. I do not know if it is a bug. I simply asked if anyone knew why this was happening, as I did not. I clearly stated that "I must be missing something".
    b) Where has anyone in this thread whined about anything?
    c) Where, in any of the prior posts, is there an insult to any person?
    d) If you have nothing of value to contribute, move along. That's surely a better option than coming in with a snippy response that only advertises your ignorance & lack of basic comprehension skills to the world?
    Post edited by Well_I_Never on
  • Options
    Barriss cleanses as well it's possible the debuffs was cleansed but the icon remained it happens very often with foresight, the buff icon remains but the character doesn't have it.
  • Kiot
    12 posts Member
    Options
    You'r missing r2 z. Did gk crit after sid?
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    DarthSerf wrote: »
    Barriss cleanses as well it's possible the debuffs was cleansed but the icon remained it happens very often with foresight, the buff icon remains but the character doesn't have it.
    At the end of her turn, yes.

That has nothing to do with the scenario described where I inflicted HI with the 3rd toon on my team & the following 2 (3, one was a double) attacks, from 4th & 5th member restored GK's Health by landing crits on him.
    Whilst stunned, whilst Ability Blocked and whilst afflicted with HI from the previous attack & no interruptions by enemy turns between them.
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Kiot wrote: »
    You'r missing r2 z. Did gk crit after sid?
    I have comprehensively written what occurred?

"I stunned and Ability Blocked him with Dooku." So, no. As he was stunned, he obviously did not crit after Sid.

"inflicted Healing Immunity with Zidious (He was in low yellow Health at this point), then attacked with Zader & Boba Fett."
    That was the sequence of events.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options
    Did you happen to use Culling Blade on your Zader attack?
  • Options
    Edison wrote: »
    Did you happen to use Culling Blade on your Zader attack?
    No mate, both attacks following Zidious inflicting HI were basics.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    That's definitely odd.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    We are making progress
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    That's definitely odd.
    Agreed. I thought so too at the time, which prompted me to post here asking for advice.

Thank you everyone for the help, barring one who couldn't conduct themself like an adult.
  • Options
    I had GK debuffed to hell, same thing, healing immunity and ability blocked. Every single time I hit him with a basic, his health went up.