BB8 event glitch??!

Hi, I reached tier 6 of the event tonight, and I think that there is something wrong...
BB8 is ridiculously fast, my 7* FOO was slower at 241 speed... Secondly, BB8 is instantly launching illuminated destiny what makes this tier just impossible to beat... My FO team is all 7* Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FOO and 6* FOST. All are dead before I can take turn apart from Kylo and half-dead Phasma 9/10 cases... Furthest I went is to kill ray and han....

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    That's okay. Just re-run it few times.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a bug, the event characters sometimes start at 100% TM and without cooldowns on their abilities to make the event harder.
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    No way... I've seen some videos on YouTube and it's not even that hard on tier 7!! People finish it with just Kylo being geared up, and I have a whole decent team here of 7*, and no one lives through 1st round!

I tried literally 100 times now...!!!!!!!
  • Options
    What's your gear levels? I beat 6 and 7 first try with KRU g9, kylo g9, FOO g10, tie pilot 9, and trooper 9
  • Options
    Kylo g9, rest g8
  • Options
    Kylo needs to be high gear, a G11 Kylo can win that fight alone
  • Options
    Not really point of the discussion, how come 7* g8-9 team is wiped out instantly, when you see video material and bunch of posts people walking through this tier with shittier lineup???
  • Options
    Well either they had higher gear on Kylo or put a zeta on him which means even at low gear (say 9) he is almost unbeatable in that event. I was barley making a dent with my all G9 team except Kylo and pilot at G10 untill I put a zeta on kylo
  • Options
    And this is a phasma lead team which is a lot worse than a Kylo unmasked team
  • Options
    at least 7* battle doesnt have it ) you can kill han, chewie and rey before their turn
  • Options
    So if 7* is easier that 6* tier, than someone screwed up the coding... With 241 speed on foo, 204 on Kylo and 196 on Phasma Its ridiculous... i know I can wipe them out, but I need to go first! How fast is BB8??????
  • Options
    They just have preloaded 100% turn meter so you need somehow outlast them, maybe throw a lot of health mods on them
  • Options
    They have health and defence.. I moved all my best modes from the arena team to FO, still no joy, only lost credits in swap... Very frustrating... Without this I won't get JTR and who knows when they will run it again....
  • Options
    Hopefully it will return soon and not in 4 months time as this event was due to the last Jedi coming out on dvd
  • Options
    Hope so, it's very heartbreaking building up FO and slam the wall like this... Now I'm looking out for R2 event, hope my empire is good enough, cause still no zeta... :(
  • Options
    G8-9 players..........gonna take 250+ tries and good RNG, need gear, RE:the videos you saw they dont tell you how many times it took themselves to get that one good recording
  • Options
    Chill. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get BB-8 six stars. I ran the same team as you and easily beat every tier up to the sixth (I couldn't do the 7th because my FOST is at 80/100). I had everyone gear 9. It took me three tries to beat tier six, but I only retried because I wanted to get 3 stars, not because I actually lost. Get their abilities to level 7 and bring them to gear 9, you'll do fine next time around. There's no glitch, just be thankful that BB-8 has no omega on illuminated destiny in the event.
  • Options
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    G8-9 players..........gonna take 250+ tries and good RNG, need gear, RE:the videos you saw they dont tell you how many times it took themselves to get that one good recording
    @VanKings22 No. the event is very easy, I could do it in one try with gear eight all around
  • Options
    Nothing another 100$ can’t fix