Tier 3 health mod Challenge.

Ajes
24 posts Member
Can anyone tell me at what point I can expect my Phoenix team to be able to three star tier 3 health mod Challenge?

https://swgoh.gg/u/ajes/collection/

Replies

• Nannos
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I don't recall it being particularly difficult. As soon as all five are 5*, I think you should be good to go.
  • Nannos
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Also - once you hit level 65, keep an eye out for guild invites here and on Reddit. You can do better than where you're at.
  • Options
    Nannos wrote: »
    I don't recall it being particularly difficult. As soon as all five are 5*, I think you should be good to go.

I agree. I got it 3* pretty much right after I had them all at 5*.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Ajes
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Alright. Maybe I was just unlucky the one time I have tried.

Ginding a decent guild as a new player is frustrating. The one I am in is very nice people, and it seems to be growing slowly.
  • Options
    The great thing about Phoenix is they can usually complete events well before other groups can. They do well to hit above their power level due to their synergies and health/protection regen. You should be able to get the mods done as soon as your Phoenix are all 5* without much trouble, especially if you're keeping their uniques levelled up (which you should be doing anyway).
  • Nannos
    26 posts Member
    Options
    well, according to your swgoh.gg page, you only have Hera at 4*. If you were trying to do the 5* challenge without her, then I'm not surprised that you didnt have much luck. She's the glue that makes Nix work.
  • Ajes
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Got it in my third try. Hera was 5* but I had just gotten the last Star on her.