Ships suggestion

Sounds like much discussion is taking place between devs re: future of ships. Here’s a suggestion for consideration. Make a ship raid featuring the destruction of the Death Star with reward payout being shards for a sweet Luke Skywalker x-wing or something like that. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I would love this. I feel like there's so much more they could do with ships. So many that haven't been touched yet, dozens, without evening having to go into weird or obscure ones. Even just the A, B, and Y wing to round out the rebel roster. The A and Y wing have been on launch screens, but never in game. Sad stuff.
  • Options
    A big +1. We were discussing a ship raid some time before the sith raid appeared and were very thrilled about the idea :)
    Definitely, the SWGOH needs a Red 5 :)
  • Options
    First we need more ships/capital ships, if I'm not mistaken, if we have all 4 capital ships at 7* we don't have enough ships to fill all 4 fleets?
  • Options
    Yeah that would be nice too! If I'm not mistaken, there used to be an A-Wing on the loading screen before the last change.And on the current one - there is an Y-Wing visible on the right side. Or B-Wing and the Naboo starfighters?
    And as for the DS ships they could add Count Dooku's Solar Sailer, the droid fighters (from episodes I-III, maybe even without pilots? as they didnt really have one), the TIE's (Bomber, Infiltrator, Defender)?

And new Capital Ships? The Fulminatrix or Snoke's The Supremacy from Ep VIII? Executor from Ep VI? Can't really think of any meaningful LS capital ships though...

I'm sure there is waaay more to choose from - I hope, in time, we will get more :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Sev112
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    Sounds like much discussion is taking place between devs re: future of ships. Here’s a suggestion for consideration. Make a ship raid featuring the destruction of the Death Star with reward payout being shards for a sweet Luke Skywalker x-wing or something like that. Thoughts?

Where did you see that there was discussion among the devs about the future of ships?

Personally, I love ship arena. But they need to shake things up a bit by either adding in more ships or revamping some of the current ones.

Rebel Ships:

- Luke's X wing
    - Y Wing ( Hoth Troopers )

Galactic Republic

- Anakin's starfighter

- Kenobi's starfigher

Empire

- Tie Bomber ( Veers, Magma, Snowtrooper )

- Palpitine Command Shuttle ( Palps, Royal Guard )

Separatists

- Grievous' Soulles One

• Options
    Sev112 wrote: »

Where did you see that there was discussion among the devs about the future of ships?

In the impromptu Q&A the other day it was imbedded among the many questions and answers but I specifically recall reading the devs saying they are trying to figure out what to do about the direction of ships portion of the game.
  • OldSchoolKiwi
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Well i hope some new ships come soon , few more falcon shards and i wont have any ships left to farm . Spose most of my pilots are in the bottle neck of lacking gear so theres still wrk to be done , some info on ship release plans is well overdue and would be "Very" helpful for ppl ready to move forward.. Plz...
  • Options
    A drop ship for Cody Echo and Fives would be cool. so much could be done with ships.