Looking for very active guild

DarkMatter
13 posts Member
edited March 2018
I am really into this game, I'm moving fast and have spent some coin to get it going. I'm lvl63 and leveling up daily. I need a guild that will help me learn and get rewards for being active so I can keep leveling up characters. My GP is only 150k but working hard to get that up. Need a good active guild to help.

Replies

• Options
    The Potentium Order is a 3 guild alliance dedicated to the progression of ALL of its members. The guilds are separated by member participation levels. Members choose the guild they want to be in as long as they meet the minimum participation requirements.

Allies of the Force - 3 day absence limit. Must log-in and contribute AT LEAST every 3 days.

Child of Light - 7 day absence limit. Must log-in and contribute AT LEAST every 7 days.

Child of Dark - 30 day absence limit. Must log-in and contribute AT LEAST every 30 days.
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg
    Allies of the Force is a friendly, relaxed, mature, and ACTIVE guild. Current roster is 46/50, 55M GP. We are invite only, implementing 24hr./0 damage rule on raids, guild reset (current raid start time) 7:30pm US CST. We are currently running Heroic Pit on Sundays, Wednesdays, and alternating Fridays. We run HAAT on Sundays (always) and Wednesdays (as long as tickets allow). Averaging 21-25 Stars in TB (more for lightside) and were undefeated in TW until the recent scoring changes (since then we are 1W-2L).

We have a discord sever which is a helpful knowledge resource and a necessary tool for coordination. Feel free to come check us out before you join.

Really just some fans trying to work together and have some fun as we build our HAAT squads, reach for the stars in Territory Battles, and figure out the new raid. If you are willing to use discord, can follow raid rules, are consistently active (600 MOST DAYS!) and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

If interested, just let me know. May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359 Discord ID - SheaStyle#6965
  • Options
    Sounds great, my current guild has no coordination or raids or anything. I have missed out on a lot of character chards because not enough guild activities for tokens. I play daily and need to learn more and get more from activities.
  • Options
    I sent you request. My ally code is 992-859-214
  • JediKingz
    65 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    We have 44/50 and most are 60's & 70's BloodofWolves is super active and friendly
    554-597-744