Star Wars March Madness

Prev1
So, I did something kinda crazy and fun. I have created a Star Wars March Madness Tournament for people to vote on their favorite character.

I have started out with 96 characters from all over the Movies, TV shows, and a few from the Knights of the Old Republic games. To start I gave the 32 most popular characters a guaranteed spot in the bracket of 64. The other 32 spots are Play-Ins. I randomly drew characters to "play" against each other. After voting has closed for the play-ins, 32 guaranteed and the 32 that won their Play-In will be seeded randomly, so each popular, will have to play against one of the Play-In characters.

I have already done the first couple rounds with my friends at work (we work in A Galaxy Far Far Away in a theme park) and it has been a roaring success, so now I wanted to bring it to all of you!

Below is the link to vote for the Play-In round. Voting will last until tomorrow at 23:59 EST. After the voting for the first round has closed, I will post the results and the bracket of the 64 teams the following day. PLEASE ONLY VOTE ONCE, but you are more than welcome to share with friends, family and any other Star Wars fans!

Enjoy, and may the force be with us!

https://goo.gl/forms/0hD9i62dmYLVY8fF3

Replies