Deathmark

leef
13458 posts Member
Alot of you probably already know this, but deathmark is stackable. If you can get it to tripple stack using thrawn lead, you can do alot of dmg with Veers' assist attack or thrawn's fracture. So for those who didn't know, this might be usefull information. I'm sure others can get better scores than i did, but as "proof" here's a phase 3 score on tier 6 difficulty:
2pqvvp4.png
What's up with the difference in damage deathmark does though? I can't figure out why that is, nothing i can come up with seems plausible. It's driving me nuts ;)
x25s78.png
Save water, drink champagne!

Replies

• WitnessedJarl
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    try using veers lead and snow instead of shore

a guild mate of mine got to 7.2m I got to 5m myself

T2Umm6C.jpg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'll try that. I used shore for the 15% TM boost. Easier toppling with snow does have it's benefits obviously, and he also boosts TM. I'm happy with 4m+ without retreating though, i can probably push the team i'm using over 5mil, not sure.
    I am however mainly interrested in the difference in damage from deathmark, hehe. That really drives me nuts. ;)
  • Options
    Guys, shhhhhhh. We don't want Deathmark to get the same treatment as Expose and JTR!
  • Options
    What kind of speed mod do yous have on your troopers?
  • Options
    How do you manage to apply DM three times before first debuff expires?
  • Options
    How do you manage to apply DM three times before first debuff expires?

This ^^ @leef, what mods are you using , or how the . . . ;) do you get triple DM?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    mods: https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/collection/?f=imperial-trooper (+ double zeta thrawn with +107 speed)
    I was just messing around to be honest, but i think 1 DM before topple is key. Once the first DM is applied you can topple with AoE and just try to give DT as many turns as possible using TM swap with thrawn and that special ability "maneuver" from thrawn lead to reduce "terminate" cooldown asap.
    edit: keep in mind it's only tier6. I don't think it will work on heroic.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    I was just messing around to be honest

:/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You know u can’t mess with us like that. What is wrong with you
  • Options

T2Umm6C.jpg

How does the individual player damage add up to about 1.5M, but the total damage dealt be over 7M!?
  • Options
    enlguy wrote: »

T2Umm6C.jpg

How does the individual player damage add up to about 1.5M, but the total damage dealt be over 7M!?

Certain damages such as detonators, expose, and Death mark will add to the total but is not attributed to an individual.
  • Options
    Certain damages such as detonators, expose, and Death mark will add to the total but is not attributed to an individual.

Interesting. I figured, but also sort of figured... ah, I guess because it's multiple factors.... so DT deathmarks someone, and then Raid Han makes a hit, neither get credit? Wouldn't Raid Han be counted for doing that damage? No big deal, not that this sort of nitty gritty matters, but curious.
  • Options
    enlguy wrote: »

Interesting. I figured, but also sort of figured... ah, I guess because it's multiple factors.... so DT deathmarks someone, and then Raid Han makes a hit, neither get credit? Wouldn't Raid Han be counted for doing that damage? No big deal, not that this sort of nitty gritty matters, but curious.

When Raid Han hits a deathmarked target, he deals X damage, then deathmark triggers for Y damage.

The boss will lose X+Y health.

Han will get credit for X damage. No character gets credit for the Y damage, but it is added to the player's score at the end of the run.