Is TM bugged right now?

This morning I noticed turn meter abilities not seeming to work as they should. Some mentioned TM gains from Palp zeta not seeming to work. I also had a case where a Tarkin under ZPalp who was not shocked or dazed applied his AOE debuff to four enemies and did not gain any TM at all. Didn’t get second turn. Another fight, my Vader, also not shocked or dazed, Culled and finished an enemy and did not get a second turn.

Am I crazy, or is something bugged?

Replies

• Options
    Getting similar stories in my shard chat. It’s a November ‘17 shard, and almost everyone in the top 20 uses ZPalp because other meta squads aren’t available (no CLS yet, no R2). Several others who are regular top 10 finishers with me have noticed the issue in the last 24 hours.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    On the one hand, I am tempted to agree that something doesn't seem right. I've noticed actually the opposite. For example, an opponent's zPalp going multiple times in a row, despite only having one shock out (and Thrawn was not involved) - but other than anecdotal evidence, I haven't studied it closely and don't have any vids or screenshots.

On the other hand, I don't believe there have been any updates lately, so it could just be something I missed or wasn't paying attention on.

I'd be interested in hearing others' experiences.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    Getting similar stories in my shard chat. It’s a November ‘17 shard, and almost everyone in the top 20 uses ZPalp because other meta squads aren’t available (no CLS yet, no R2). Several others who are regular top 10 finishers with me have noticed the issue in the last 24 hours.

That’s about when I started playing and I’m top 100. Any chance you could lead me in the shard chat direction?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dont Force Choke the messenger but!

Please submit suspected bugs and account issues to the official EA tech support Site Located at:
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en

You can also see the announcement for the new bug and support change here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136649/where-to-post-bugs-and-issues#latest

This way we can have QA look and reference this , in case - I dont see anything from normal play that looks wrong but this could be worth a look

Thanks Hero!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber