Health Equalization

How come in the Sith Raid, health equalization doesn't work when enraged happens? I have done it in the tank raid before, and you can do it with heal immunity on, why not in the sith raid? I can't find anything that says why in he raid itself.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Was it p3 or p4? That bonds damage can get high and wipe out the health.
  • Options
    Yes it was p4, but I had just cleansed the bonds 2 turns before she became enraged.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Bonds damage could be boosted like all other damage when they hit enraged
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs How is this "promoting the game"? I thought the forums were to help promote the game. If so, why not remove this?
  • Options
    But I still should've seen all my characters health equalize and then go down, where in reality what happened was it just went down, no equalization happened. I'm not talking about healing, I know that won't happen when they become enraged, I was just wanting health equalization. my Barris was full health still so her health should've dropped significantly to compensate for the others lack of health, but it didn't.
  • Options
    Treya, heal immunity, maybe?
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Heal immunity shouldn't prevent health equalization. Probably a bug.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Heal immunity shouldn't prevent health equalization. Probably a bug.

Nah, it is WAI. They wouldn’t miss any mechanics that work in this raid
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sounds normal. For better answers we can put this in the Sith raid forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Sith Raid Sub forum.
    scuba wrote: »
    Bonds damage could be boosted like all other damage when they hit enraged

This sounds likely, but if you can see in testing that this is not the case, please report to Answer HQ.
  • Options
    Isn't that part of the new mechanic of this raid? Thought they changed it so when boss is enraged, you can't gain buffs or positive effects. Maybe I'm wrong there as I'm not in game and just relying on a sometimes faulty memory
  • Options
    Equalizing your health to get a couple extra attacks is against the spirit of the sith raid so they blocked it.
  • Options
    Equalizing health shouldn't be considered a buff or a positive effect because it acts as a negative effect for those characters that have high HP. If this is working how it's supposed to, I believe they should change it. This raid is ruining raids for me, and I am still more excited to HAAT and HPit than I am to run in the sith raid. If the Sith raid is going to be this hard and disappointing, I don't want Traya, you can keep her.