Random Rancor Raid Squads

First one is this one:
https://swgoh.gg/squads/85282/

Second is this:
https://swgoh.gg/squads/85283/

If you are running rancor raid and if you know the trick to practice rancor raid infinitly , you can test
these squads.
If you want to know something about the squads , just message me.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    to practice, start the rancor, turn off you phone's connection to the internet (airplane mode for me), then do whatever.

The droid team won't work, I'll be straight with you. Drop Poggle for HK-47 for sure. IG-86 or Chopper should replace Grevious and probably Phasma as well. Teams perform best with TMR, and droids have next to none. I advise not investing in this at all

the FO/Ewok team could, in theory, solo. Combining Teebo and Wicket gives 5 possible turns of stealth to go with that mighty 100% tmr on basic. When Teebo is called to assist that's the entire tm bar for the rancor as well.

But there are much better and more reliable teams. The first improvement I'd make is drop TFP for KRU and Krennic (KRU is both the better sub and the easier and faster farm) I could keep recommending improvements till you end up CLS, Jyn, Raid Han, Rex, Thrawn or whatever the record for beating Rancor is
  • Options
    HK666 , i made that squad cause i was bored , and wanted to see if griveous has any chance to be used in raids.

Those aren't any of my squads , my real squad is : Wedge , Biggs , Princess Leia , Lando and Boba.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    GG isn't good for much of anything...

Your real squad is all damage and no tmr. you'll hurt the rancor for sure, but TMR is the way to get the solo going.

I get that Wedge brings more damage and tm gain on crits, but what's lando and boba bring to the equation?

Lando is an aoe character and doens't bring much when it comes to single target like the rancor

Boba would probably boost your damage as lead

but as I said, the real damage is in tmr teams
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    GG isn't good for much of anything...

Your real squad is all damage and no tmr. you'll hurt the rancor for sure, but TMR is the way to get the solo going.

I get that Wedge brings more damage and tm gain on crits, but what's lando and boba bring to the equation?

Lando is an aoe character and doens't bring much when it comes to single target like the rancor

Boba would probably boost your damage as lead

but as I said, the real damage is in tmr teams

First , if you want to help me , you can try to form a team from characters that i have.
    Second , GG isn't good for anything cause you don't try to believe in him.
    Third , i know that lando isn't good character for rancor raid
    Fourth , if you can i would highly appritiate that you give me a squad.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Also , after i finish Captain Phasma to 7 stars , should i 7 star teebo for raid?
    Since Captain Phasma inflicts speed down and teebo removes turn meter..
  • Options
    I tested boba fett's leaders [its at 7 level] and it's bad.
    Wedge's leader is much much better.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    if you link your roster, I can suggest a team

did Boba's lead really do that much less? guess the crit damage isn't worth offense and tm loss

Teebo is one of the best toons to use before guys like Raid Han and CLS are available. Phasma, not so much. She does speed up and help the rest of the team, but she only brings speed down once every-what 5 or 4 turns?

General Grevious brings nothing to the table but bad damage, tm to the rancor, and an unreliable tmr every 4 turns. Can he be used in a team that solos the rancor? yes. Will he have contributed little? also yes
  • Options
    Please?
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Please?

Your roster isn’t really that deep or strong to do a lot of damage in high tiers of the pit. The best way to maximize your damage would be to pick your heavy hitters and go in p2 when you can topple.
  • Options
    It can do 1M of damage with 2 trys , so it's good damage.
    I need a good rancor squad HK666 , please.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

What tier of the raid are you doing?
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Ulic is right. for right now, try to use that team you are currently using in phase 2 when the rancor drops below 50% health

You've got decent seeds to prep for a solo- Jyn, Teebo, Vader

Star those characters up, along with a source of tenacity down (I recommend TFP) to end up with something like Vader (L), Jyn, Teebo, TFP, Tarkin. I'm not sure if it'll get the job done (you'll need to be modded for hella speed) but it's a start.

Incorporate toons like Rex, QGJ, and FOO as they become available

Altneratively, Teebo + Paploo would work quite well too. Something like Teebo (L), Paploo, TFP (or other tenacity down source), +2 TMR (Rex and FOO is what I would plug in)
  • Options
    vader isn't good without zeta.
    he is worse than mob enforcer without the zeta.

the tenacity on rancor or the guard is high , so teebo would be useless.
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

What tier of the raid are you doing?

I’m going to assume not t6/7 if he’s doing multiple tries and that much damag
    vader isn't good without zeta.
    he is worse than mob enforcer without the zeta.

the tenacity on rancor or the guard is high , so teebo would be useless.

If you’re not going to accept advice why ask? Vader still has TMR without zeta. The bit about mob enforcer is ludicrous.

It sounds like you just want the raid to be easier. At that point I would say do a lower tier or wait to get stronger. You’re not even at 300k GP man some patience is required.
  • Options
    I did accept the advices , but i don't want to start from seed.
    Vader doesn't have good stats at 5 stars , but okay.
    We are doing tier 5 and 4 cause we cannot launch tier 6 , and our team leader is inactive.
  • Options
    he is almost gear 7 , some good starter mods for 50 level , still 4600 power..
  • Options
    And , you need empire or sith for 10 turn meter reduction to work.
  • Ishm0zThePresident
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I know , i'm a bit arrogant , and st1pid .
    But i just want to try to get better gear rewards.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I know you are doing lower tier raids. You would get better rewards finishing lower on a higher tier raid.
  • Options
    Mods?

You get mods on raid?
    And we are doing 4 star and 5 star raids.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Mods?

You get mods on raid?
    And we are doing 4 star and 5 star raids.

Sorry I meant rewards. You would get better rewards doing heroic and finishing 50th.
  • Options
    Oh okay , thanks.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I advice jumping to a heroic guild. Rewards are better and Han Solo shards.

Vader lead, even if it isn't zetaed, is worth looking into if you bring someone like TFP to bring tenacity down so more tmr toons like Teebo can knock the do most the tmr reduction.

With tenacity down, rancor only has a 15% chance to resist anything