So, who should get my best Speed Arrows?

We all know how important speed is. Almost every toon is advised to be as fast as possible.
So, like the title says: the +30 (I just have one) should go to whom? My next fastest, several +20-somethings, should go where?
Like, what's everybody's idea of Top Five (or Top Ten) toons that deliver the best return for the investment?

Replies

• Options
    Attackers>support>tanks

Just general advise.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Whoever you are using in your arena squad
  • Options
    Me
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Yes whoever is on your arena team, but in no particullar order:

Thrawn
    Vader
    R2
    Maybe JTR or Rex? I dont have either.

Personally I like Thrawn fastest so he can swap TM with Old Ben for Mind Tricks on my arena team. Depends on your team though.

Also generally FOO and Tie Fighter Pilot and Chopper and perhaps Sith Assassin and Boba are naturally fast and can provide huge benefits to being able to go first on their particular teams.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd just keep farming mods till I got five +30 speed arrows.

but telling us your arena team would help us give a specific answer
  • Options
    Who hits hardest?

You want them to hit most often therefore.

So, speed mods on them :smile:
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone! (especially VonZant & CoastalJames)

Yes, my highest Speed mods are on my Arena toons.
    But I just noticed that my R2 has a +30 Speed mod. He's currently at 5* and undergeared, so he doesn't see a lot of action. That's why I asked the forums for advice.

I'm f2p and more interested in playing in the Star Wars universe than winning Generic Numbers Fighting Game. I've got lots of non-optimized synergy squads (Phoenix, Troops, Clones, etc.) that are a blast to play, but are nowhere near META.

I tend to run Arena with a Rex lead, swapping out whomever else works best vs. my opponent. My OG Kylo is my hardest hitter.
    Between the two: who should get the Good Speed mod? Rex, for more cleanses and TM reduction? Or Klyo to punish my foes?
    (for the record: I haven't Zeta'd or even Omega'd anyone yet. I'm okay with being 1000+ in Arena, but want to get the most out of this resource)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I have mostly synergy teams that I just like to play too. I have an arena twam that floats around 120 but the rest of mine are laid back.

On the mods the good thing is that you can change them for a minimal cost, so just experiment. I dont have Rex and my OG kylo is not arena ready. I would guess rex though. Getting an early tenacity up would be key against some teams. Typically I think Kylo is coupled with a very fast FOO but but he has a conditional speed bonus in his unique so maybe speed will work on him. He has a good stun to open with. Sorry cant give you better direction, but the best I can say is experiment. ;)
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I have mostly synergy teams that I just like to play too.

Ah, a kindred spirit. I appreciate your input, VonZant. That's exactly what I was looking for. My Klyo will hit hard no matter what, but faster Rex means more cleanses and Turn Reduction.

Now I know where to put my fastest mod.