Omega pack- worth it?

So basically tittle. They look1 very promising but I would like some community imput before I splurge all my crystals on them (got a 5k reserve)

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    So basically tittle. They look1 very promising but I would like some community imput before I splurge all my crystals on them (got a 5k reserve)

Imo it's situational. I'll probably buy because I need mats as my a new hope rebels don't have all their abilities maxed and I'm not overgeared. For me it's the difference between getting cls and not.

What about you? Are you desperate for mats or are you ok. Is your arena team fully omegaed? Did you get or do you have r2 and cls?
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

Imo it's situational. I'll probably buy because I need mats as my a new hope rebels don't have all their abilities maxed and I'm not overgeared. For me it's the difference between getting cls and not.

What about you? Are you desperate for mats or are you ok. Is your arena team fully omegaed? Did you get or do you have r2 and cls?

Lvl 78. My arena team is 1/3 omegad. It might put me at an advantage over my arena shard. I have seen whales of my guild complaining that they lack omegas so I figured they aren't that common in the future
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

Lvl 78. My arena team is 1/3 omegad. It might put me at an advantage over my arena shard. I have seen whales of my guild complaining that they lack omegas so I figured they aren't that common in the future

Once you get level 80 you get a day so you don't run out. I'd strongly consider buying for an arena advantage.
  • Options
    I would say they're not worth it.

In a few levels you'll be getting Omegas daily, plus there are various events that give you omegas (i.e. you can get them farming higher level cantina characters). I'm not saying you'll be swimming in them, but there are a lot better things to spend your crystals on (e.g. cantina energy refreshes).
  • Options
    DangerO wrote: »
    I would say they're not worth it.

In a few levels you'll be getting Omegas daily, plus there are various events that give you omegas (i.e. you can get them farming higher level cantina characters). I'm not saying you'll be swimming in them, but there are a lot better things to spend your crystals on (e.g. cantina energy refreshes).

I already max my cantina 100 and energy 50 refreshes ( rank 10 arena and rank 1-3 fleet)
  • Options
    If you are rank 10 in arena at 1/3 of your omegas then I would absolutely invest in a pack. 2/3 may get you to 5. All of them who knows?

I am not getting the packs this time but I'm not starving for mats. If they had a Zeta pack now...
  • Options
    I've bought a few, tbh they were a nice quick boost but i think energy refreshes would be the way to go in the long run