B-H Rework / farming Roadmap

On the question session on the forum somone asked if we would get some kind of bounty hunter / Jedi rework in the future. So I have Build a Farming guide to get ready for a bounty hunter rework! All the character that have good potential and zeta potential.

1- Boba Fett
Farming location : Cantina Shipment
First of all you should get Boba Fett! he is realy easy to farm and his ship is pretty good! He is the best Bounty Hunter leader at the moment. He bring the bounty hunter under him to all new level with domage and health bonus!

2- Dengar
Farming location : Guild Shipment
Dengar have alot of potential. He can call to assist, remove turn meter, put tenacity down and even stun your target enemy. if there is a zeta added on him it will probably be on his unique! they could also boost the assist chance on his basic.

Grizzled Veteran
Whenever Dengar receives a Critical Hit, he gains Stealth for 2 turns. Whenever an enemy evades Dengar’s attack, he gains +60% Turn Meter. Whenever Dengar suffers a negative status effect, he gains Tenacity Up for 2 turns.

The zeta could be : +40% turn meter and whenever dengar score a critical hit he clense himself

3- Zam Wesell
Farm location : Ship Shipment
Zam is the fastess bounty hunter at the moment and she have a realy great synergie with the leadership of Boba Fett. She is realy good for the bounty hunter mission in dark side TB

Shapeshifter :
Zam gains 18% Evasion. This bonus is doubled while she is suffering a negative status effect. Whenever Zam Evades an attack, she also dispels all negative status effects on herself. Whenever Zam is Critically Hit, she gains Evasion Up for 2 turns.

The zeta could be : +12% evasion and whenever zam evade she gain 10% offence staking + 20% turn meter

This is the 3 main bounty hunter that have the most potential to be in arena meta one day! this is why I would make sure to have them at 7 star/ G8 waiting for the bounty hunter rework! The zeta are only theorie crafting but i would bet that when we are gona get the bounty hunter rework, we will get marque event with Bossk / 4-lom / Zuckuss so we will have all the empire strike back bounty hunter ready for maby a special bounty hunter event!

Replies