New guild for burnouts

Nicho
69 posts Member
Are you tired of feeling pressured to do everything all the time? Get your daily 600.. Platoon your best toons, raid rules and blah blah. Gotta use line, gotta use discord... Blah blah.
Only deploy here when I say so,.. Blah blah blah

How would you like to try a guild of experienced players, players who don't need directions.
In this guild, you can play whenever, no requirements. The rewards will be less than other more focused and intense guilds, but that's ok!
So if you want to just be in a guild that is totally laid back with no expectations... Give "The Bushes of Luv" a try

Replies

• Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Info that might be of interest.
    Guild reset is 7:30 pm Pacific time
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Raids will be sporadic likely. But that's ok right?
  • Oketz
    200 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This is a new guild so I can’t speak to what it is or what it will become but what I can tell anyone looking at this post Is you will have a one of a kind leader.
    Nicho as an incredible person. You won’t find a better leader anywhere!
    Extremely funny and intelligent. Join him and you will be in for the best ride of your life!
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Ha! Thanks man. I appreciate that. It is kinda lonely right now. But that's what I bargained for right?
    Leaving my last guild was hard. It was a great group.
    But sometimes you feel like you just gotta shake things up. A mid life gaming crisis.
    If you know what I mean, come join The Bushes of Luv
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I know there's folks out there who are dying to join a guild that is getting an average of 0 stars in tb!
    That's us!
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Join me in The Bushes of Luv!
    Together we can rule the Solarverse!
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    10gz14i.jpg
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    27x8id.jpg
  • Options
    I don't want to be a nerd in guild recruits , but this isn't kind of a valid group recruitment.
    You didn't tell us what tier raids you run , what you need for daily activities , [it's important cause we need raid tickets] , didn't tell us if the 24 hour rule will be used , cause if do all players will get rewards.

Also , you should put your ally code , so i could see what level are you , and what toons you have.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, will do. I'm new at this.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    33acncj.jpg
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I will be running heroic rancor when there's enough tickets. Heroic tank as well. All raids will start around noonish Pacific time.
    There will likely be a 24 HR don't kill the rancor thing, but like I stated in the beginning, in not gonna have a bunch of rules. Throwing my best team in to solo the rancor in 12 parsecs just isn't that fun.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking it might be fun to alternate factions to use on the rancor. Only empire on one, only rebels on another, only Jedi etc. That might make it last longer and be more interesting.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    But then that would be a rule now wouldn't it?..
  • Options
    I’m tired of working for a game I want to enjoy it!!!!! I’m in.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Boom! And just like that, our ranks have doubled!
    The clarion call has been sounded...
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Actually we'll probably be doing the tier 6 tank raid until there's enough of us to clear haat. I'm betting the two members we have so far can't finish the haat on our own...
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    t7ecza.jpg
  • Options
    Chill on the bumping...
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing it for me... Have a wonderful day.
  • Options
    This place is the best!
  • Options
    Feel free to ask questions.
  • Options
    Yeah.
  • Options
    [img][/img]IMG
  • Options
    Hi there do you messenger or something to chat as can't get into game I'm interested
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I use line. My line id is
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Sal A. Crumb esq.
  • Options
    Add renundressed

Can't see to find you
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Are you a player who recently got "the boot"? As each territory battle winds down, all across the active and elite guild landscape, many players get their walking papers... Maybe you missed a phase. Maybe you deployed on the wrong territory and cost the guild a star (Stang! How could you) or maybe you platooned your toon in the wrong spot.
    Maybe you broke a raid rule one too many times.
    Well... Don't feel bad. These things happen.
    You should give our guild a try.
    We're The Bushes of Luv.
    We're 8/50 members and looking to grow.
    I've said in previous posts that there would be no rules,
    However, there will be only one.
    It'll be a 24 HR max damage on the rancor with a specific character , starting alphabetically . Then after 24 hrs, standard free for all. Doesn't that sound like more fun than posting a boring zero?!
    If a player didn't have the toon at 7* then they'd post a zero.
    If you're interested, you can join through guild search in the game or contact me on line app.
    My line id is Sal A Crumb esq
    Have a kriffing good day!