Guild Leadership Problem

My guild leader was inactive for a month. He doesn't launch any raids , chat nor do guild activities.
It's very important for my guild to know when raids are starting , what is strategy , what tier it is , and that they know their leader is active.
I would like to change leader of our team to someone who is active , by reporting this.
His name is Profesor, 77 level ally code : 119-554-239
He wasn't active for some months .
I would like to change leader of my guild as fast as i can.

I'm not officer , cause the leader updated only 1 member to officer then left and been inactive.

That's the report.

Replies

• Options
    We had this problem a long time ago. When we reached out to CG/EA for a solution, there was really nothing that they could do for us. The way we fixed it was by giving everyone a heads up that we started a new guild. We got many of the people over to the new guild, but certainly lost some folks. That said, it was the best decision we made. Our guild is fairly strong now, very active, and solid leadership. And we set up the officer structure in such a way that is unlikely we would be without some sort of leadership at any given time.

I am sure that is not the answer you are looking for, but that was my experience.
  • Options
    Find a better guild. Guilds are always recruiting. If you are 500k+ GP, hit me up.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    I called CG about this issue a few months after guilds started. They could see my guild leader had been inactive for a few months so they made me the leader. Took about 20 mins on the phone. The hardest part was finding the number to call.
  • Options
    darthjeary wrote: »
    Find a better guild. Guilds are always recruiting. If you are 500k+ GP, hit me up.

As i said , i want my guild members to be happy.
    I don't want to join the guilds where you need to be tied with the game, nor i want to leave my guild.
    Yesac wrote: »
    I called CG about this issue a few months after guilds started. They could see my guild leader had been inactive for a few months so they made me the leader. Took about 20 mins on the phone. The hardest part was finding the number to call.

So , how can i call him , with this forum or something else? Because in our country numbers are significantly different.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can open a ticket through the in game help to change the leader if he's been inactive. I am not sure if you need to be an officer, but go for it.
  • Options
    How to do that? I don't know where is the open ticket thingy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How to do that? I don't know where is the open ticket thingy

In game, Settings menu (small gear in the upper right on the main screen)>>Help.
  • Options
    Hard way is via support, simple way is make new guild and ask all ur member to move there. It cost 300k credit to make new guild.