Speculation on team for Jedi Luke

Kronen
306 posts Member
edited March 2018
So not expecting Jedi Luke till August when cls came out last year. But as with cls and Jedi training Rey the devs like to use heros that are only unlockable from certain areas ( raid han solo) or heros that have fallen out of use (old ben). So figure its best to get a handle on who need early to get them unlocked, 7 starred and geared up. We also know they like to fit the stages with key scenes from the relevant film. Since cls kept in line with new hope, Jedi Luke will match up with empire strikes back. That being said here's my setup for Jedi Luke.
Hoth Han Solo, Hoth Leia, CLS, R2D2, Hermit Yoda
Stage 1: Hoth Han and CLS fighting imperial probe droids and wampas
Stage 2: Han, Leia, CLS, and R2D2 (escape from Hoth)
Stage 3: CLS, R2D2 and Hermit Yoda (training)(possibly force projection of Darth Vader)
Stage 4: CLS (vs Vader).

Now some might say if the final stage is at cloud city lando or lobot might possibly necessary but that part of the film mainly involved Leia, Han, Chewie and C3PO. This event is about Luke's journey not theirs so it will be strictly Luke vs Vader.
Post edited by Kronen on

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Stage 1: CLS fighting Wampas and Probots solo
    Stage 2: Hoth Han, Hoth Leia fighting in Rebel base to falcon waves of troopers
    Stage 3: CLS meets Hermit Yoda fights Vader in tree
    Stage 4: Hoth Leia, Lando Lobot Ugnaught fight Stormtroopers so we get Han in Carbon
    Stage 5: CLS R2 fight waves of troopers and Boba on Bespin
    Stage 6: CLS fights Vader in Carbon Chamber
    Stage 7: CLS fights Vader in central core, loss of hand

Unlock Jedi Luke
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The ultimate in development and farming, Jedi Luke will be extra hard to get.

• Options
    There's a full tier in the jtr event that has nothing to do with rey, so I wouldn't rule out Cloud City implications
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    If they do that I'd assume: regular Leia and Han, lando, lobot, but you'd need a fifth and we don't have classic chewie or c3po and R2D2 was with Luke.