Increased requirements for defense

Neo2551
1824 posts Member
Hello,

I belong to a 128M GP guild and we got matched against a 140M GP (136M active).

First of all, 8M GP is a disgusting advantage at our GP level, it is around 89 more G12 zetaed teams disadvantage.

Second, the weaker guild needs to fill the defense requirements of the stronger guild, so we had to fill 34 teams per territory on defense, which is a nonsense as we already had issues to fill our defense even at 25 teams per territories.

I hope you reconsider how many teams should be set on defense because as of now, the integrity of my guild is just giving up on your unfair matchmaking algorithm, especially if we consider the patents recently registered by some companies to push the player base to resolve to external game resources to increase their in game abilities.

Replies

• Options
    Same here, my guild has 94M GP and we have to fill 28 defense/territory. It is way too much and we have to manage attacks as well. Territory wars is about good defense and wise attacks not about garbage teams what we have to fill in to get insane amount of banners.
  • Options
    Use the upped requirements to your advantage. The guild you face has to set just as many. Come up with a strategy that works ;)
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Use the upped requirements to your advantage. The guild you face has to set just as many. Come up with a strategy that works ;)

I wish we can fight together and I have 8M GP avantage. I hope you will be able to “come up with a strategy that works ;)”.