are you looking for a new guild?

i am part of a two part guild
wookies - 67 million GP
w00kies remix - newly made second guild for alternative accounts/ less active members

we operate on a western US time zone and raid as often as possible with 600 daily tickets

if you are a beginner player then you are welcome to join remix as you would be offered advice and an opportunity to build your knowledge and roster. just good family fun!

if you are above 1 million GP then you are welcome to join Wookies. we can offer heroic rancor and tank raids for those raid han and general kenobi shards. we raid 3x a week rancor and 2x haat. sith raids start when the last finishes until we are prepared for heroic sith raids. We hit 30*s on both light and dark side territory battles and have 12 wins on TW so far!

all we ask from yourself is that you communicate using line app so we can organise guild events like TB & TW better. secondly we would like for you to be active and abide by our raid rules of 24 hours with 0 damage then we do free-for-all on heroic raids.

please consider my proposal and add me on line app using my username - watsonious
I have two accounts on SWGOH - 2.25 million GP - ally code 829-628-426
600k GP - ally code 422-463-844

the wookies clan look forward to hearing from you!