T3-M4
Darth Malak
Darth Revan
Brianna (Handmaiden)
Mira
Mical (Disciple)
Bao-Dur
Atton Rand
Jedi Sentinel (and please change Jedi Guardian's lightsaber color to blue)

From the Saga:
Jedi Knight Luke
Jedi Master Luke
Maz Kanata
Padme
Bounty Hunter Leia
Bounty Hunter Lando
Endor Luke
Endor Leia
General Solo
Bossk
Jango Fett
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Shaak Ti
BB-E
Supreme Leader Snoke

From Clone Wars:
Hondo Ohnaka
General Krell (Dark Side)

From Rebels:
Old Rex
Grand Inquisitor
Fifth Brother
Seventh Sister
Rukh

Ships:
Ebon Hawk
TIE Interceptor
TIE Bomber
TIE Defender
A-Wing
B-Wing
Y-Wing

Who did I miss?

Replies

• Options
    Missed Kallus from Rebels, Malgus from EU
  • Options
    Also, Meetra Surik
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    I'm very interested in the old republic storylines, myself. I would very much like to see Darth Bane and Jedi or Darth version of Revan
  • Options
    I think some new droids like a B1 would be cool the droid commanders, driodika
    For ships a confederate ship group would be nice like general grievous command ship.

Some more clones like the clone commando troop.

Atris from KOTOR

Adi galia Jedi

And I know this is the most wanted one but that little cute hamster penguin that chewy makes friends with
  • Options
    SirAlec wrote: »
    I think some new droids like a B1 would be cool the droid commanders, driodika
    For ships a confederate ship group would be nice like general grievous command ship.

Some more clones like the clone commando troop.

Atris from KOTOR

Adi galia Jedi

And I know this is the most wanted one but that little cute hamster penguin that chewy makes friends with

B1 no, no to them, why? When you face B1s they are in numbers, a single B1 isnt a threat but several are so there is no point, Droideka yes, probably the best potential toon for the best protection in the game, droid commanders yes there are no aoe buffers for droids
  • Options
    Clone Wars:
    Cut Lawquane
    Cassie Cryer
  • Options
    Who do we want? Dash Rendar.
    When do we want him? Sometime between now and the apocalypse, but now would be better.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see more Imperial Troopers as playable toons. Many already exist in the game as unplayable toons. Visually it would be cool to see Vader leading troopers like Stormtrooper Commander, Stormtrooper Recon, Sandtrooper, Sandtrooper Commander, and so on. The addiction of Spacetrooper (a canon trooper from ANH briefly seen when the Falcon is being tractor beamed into the Death Star) would be cool. And, of course, Scout Trooper would be a welcome addition as well as the Snowtrooper variants already in the game.

I have $48.73 already saved up to help develop those toons if that helps.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    Oh. And more Clonetroopers. Wolffe, Gregor, Hevy . . . that would be cool. Wolffe and Gregor have arguably the two coolest armors of any CT.
  • Options
    I really want to see a Jedi Luke, it would also be cool to have a mellinium falcon that is piloted by a chewee and Han. It also would be cool if camander Luke had his x wing
  • Options
    How about Jabba the Hut with a really strong leader ability to finally make Bounty Hunters viable
  • Options
    The Max Reebo band
  • Options
    Rhett wrote: »
    I'm very interested in the old republic storylines, myself. I would very much like to see Darth Bane and Jedi or Darth version of Revan

I agree with this. They should add more old republic Jedi and Sith like Exar Kun
  • Options
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    Rhett wrote: »

I agree with this. They should add more old republic Jedi and Sith like Exar Kun

See my Poll about other Sith.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Adding Revan would be deeply problematic, just like having a canon depiction of Revan and the events of KOTOR was deeply problematic in Legends.

Revan's a Bioware protagonist. There is no Revan. There's my Revan and your Revan, and I'm invested in my Revan and you're invested in your Revan and they're both equally valid.

If there is a One True Revan, it invalidates any Revan that deviates from the One True Revan.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Adding Revan would be deeply problematic, just like having a canon depiction of Revan and the events of KOTOR was deeply problematic in Legends.

Revan's a Bioware protagonist. There is no Revan. There's my Revan and your Revan, and I'm invested in my Revan and you're invested in your Revan and they're both equally valid.

If there is a One True Revan, it invalidates any Revan that deviates from the One True Revan.

I advise you take a look at how Revan almost made it into the clone wars cartoon, that is the perfect visualisation of Revan as a whole
  • ABraveNoob
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The Forge as a command ship with Bastila on it with her iconic combat meditation ability <3 all allies gain 2 stacks of dodge for 2 turns, all enemies get dispelled, evasion down and speed down. Cant be evaded or resisted xD that would be sweet lol
    Post edited by ABraveNoob on
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I doubt why EA put Old Republic chars into this game. I also love them but there could be the revelation that Rian Johnson could make a trilogy about this timeline.

I think this game also has to consider the overflood of chars, the balance to each factions and find a way to bring new chars/ships into this game.

For more chars/ships, just look here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Revan was in a book that gives his appearance, personality, and abilities.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    How come there's so much disent about how to add Revan. His storyline concluded. He has two cannon versions as seen in the swtor cutscenes. Ones a jedi ghost version of him with bolt holes in his face from the mask (LS Jedi toon) then the raid boss version of him (DS Sith toon) with the traditonal mask and dark robes. You can even unghostify LS Revan.

Spoilers I guess
    https://youtu.be/vrOJ9Sl82P4
  • Options
    I wanna see Doc Aphra in this game. She'd be great for a Droid team. Not to mention Black Kyrrsstan(sorry, I probably butcheed his name). He is just sheer brutality.