The lack of Riot FO

Real talk, why hasnt CG added this one to the roster? From the videos of the JTR event it appears that he is a incredibly useful character that would work perfectly alongside FOST, for those who dont know, RFOs basic has a stun chance and a special that gives various level of protection up to himself and a ally (pure speculation how much, probably has a unique that we dont know about) so whats the deal?

Replies

• Options
    Right? Dope character, and MOST importantly, you can name him TR8R.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    There are a lot of generics they could add. Adding more generics isn't really a priority.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I would also love to see this toon.

Would go great under KRU with the other two recently released FO. KRU, sfFOTP, FOX, FORT, +1 (First Order Flame Trooper anybody??)

The ability to Stun and give Protection Up compliments those first four toons I mentioned exceedingly well. Furthermore, it allows the OG FO gang to remain together, the way they were originally designed.

Cmon, CG, let’s make this happen sooner rather than later
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

Would go great under KRU with the other two recently released FO. KRU, sfFOTP, FOX, FORT, +1 (First Order Flame Trooper anybody??)

The ability to Stun and give Protection Up compliments those first four toons I mentioned exceedingly well. Furthermore, it allows the OG FO gang to remain together, the way they were originally designed.

Would FOFT be able to deal burning as a debuff or plain old dot? If Dooku and Assassin can inherit Palps shock i dont see why others cant inherit R2s unique buff
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

Would FOFT be able to deal burning as a debuff or plain old dot? If Dooku and Assassin can inherit Palps shock i dont see why others cant inherit R2s unique buff

Of course he inflicts Burning :)