Theory Crafting Teams for Phase 1 of Sith Raid.

I have yet to see any good Theory Crafted Squad Post on these forums.

Let hear what has worked for people?

Replies

• Options
    JTR
  • Options
    this is a double edged sword, if a squad is too good and everyone uses it, it gets nerfed...so you might want to check youtube or reddit

Lol
  • Options
    Nope I want crazy ideas off the wall combinations.
  • Options
    You only need 20-25 JTR to get through phase 1 (4-5% each)

Phase 2 you can go with the rest of the JTR complemented with troopers minus deathtrooper. Or sith

Phase 3 is the CLS/chirrut/han/deathtrooper/(jka or pao)

Phase 4 is NS and whatever else is left
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Have you looked at the Sith Raid sub forum??

Also, see above.

Until they release whatever they are going to release to "make things eaiser" that is what we got.
  • Options
    As for p1 i am seeing good scores from detonator teams
  • kalidor
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Fett, zam, greedo, jawa scav, jawa eng. Try to avoid damaging nih and pile up the dets. Don't use Fett's execute on the dets, only when nih has other debuffs or ideally buffs. Jawa scav passively puts dets on nih whenever either jawa takes damage (% chance). Zam, greedo and jawa eng are there for stacking dets. Zam can expose nih as well, eng can heal. Kill the adds to boost crit damage from the bhs, and fett also gives tm when the dets explode. It's a pretty decent team that can do well over 1M for a bunch of misfits.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Some that I've seen around the web

Thrawn (L), Magmatrooper, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, 1 more of your choosing.
    The main strategy is to kill one of the minions, then deathmark nihilus. Magma attacks nihilus and, due to his unique, he already has high tenacity, and he gain 70% TM everytime he resist, and a further 20% from Thrawn's leadership, so essentially he takes 15-20 turns for every one of nihilus, depending on your mods. He double taps so he procs deathmark twice.

JTR (L), BB8, Scarif, 2 others (I like Rey (Scavenger) and Finn)
    The standard JTR play. Lots of exposes, TM gain, and unresistable TM removal from Nihilus.
  • Options
    Could try ROLO lead with zFarmboy, zzR2, CHS, and maybe Barriss for healing. I don’t want to use a zeta on Farmboy just on a theory though
  • Options
    Phoenix are also killing it in P2 if you go check out McMole’s videos.
  • Options
    Thanks I have seen all of them. I'm thinking a team of characters that can stand by them selves and hold their ground in phase one. I have seen the best results beside JTR is DNzz lead. With smiths that do aoe to heal from death all the time.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    JijackCana wrote: »
    I have yet to see any good Theory Crafted Squad Post on these forums.

Let hear what has worked for people?

I'm quite curious since the lower tiers would seem to indicate that the devs had some non-JTR teams in mind. Or they took dev cruelty to a new level knowing that guilds that only meet tier 1-4 requirements won't have any toons in their roster that are decent for p1.

Which means we can rule out the thrawn/DT combo as one they had in mind since tier 1-4 guilds couldn't unlock them.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone conform if potency up works for making tmr abilities reliable in the Sith raid.
  • Options
    They should not. Potency up is just a bonus potency quickly overcome by Nihillus and Traya bonus tenacity on hit...
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    detonators, use detonators!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    On a whim I tried Farmboy (no zeta) L with Han, Leia, CLS, Chirrut (Can take out Han and CLS and Chirriut to use on other teams and replace with FOTP, Ezra, Sabine would work too - Sabine probably best because of Darksaber) Or Kanan or Baze if you need a tank. Normally cant use multi or counter-attackers in P1 because of his defense down protection mechanic, but the 45% tenacity leader bonus makes them resist the defense down and they can all go crazy. Basically can put any counter or multi-attacker under him. Pretty good for a team that you could normally never use in P1.

Everyone but CLS was g9. I got 900k out of them on p4 the only time I tried and I was just messing around. Zeta Farmboy and take out Chirrut and replace him with another attacker or Visas Mar (especially with her Zeta) and I think this team would do pretty well.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    On a whim I tried Farmboy (no zeta) L with Han, Leia, CLS, Chirrut (Can take out Han and CLS and Chirriut to use on other teams and replace with FOTP, Ezra, Sabine would work too - Sabine probably best because of Darksaber) Or Kanan or Baze if you need a tank. Normally cant use multi or counter-attackers in P1 because of his defense down protection mechanic, but the 45% tenacity leader bonus makes them resist the defense down and they can all go crazy. Basically can put any counter or multi-attacker under him. Pretty good for a team that you could normally never use in P1.

Everyone but CLS was g9. I got 900k out of them on p4 the only time I tried and I was just messing around. Zeta Farmboy and take out Chirrut and replace him with another attacker or Visas Mar (especially with her Zeta) and I think this team would do pretty well.

Lol, I've been tinkering a little with FB lead non zeta atm, as well, and it does work rather well , in fact it makes me think that a couple decent tenacity mod sets coupled with his lead, and a zeta , and you will have a pretty decent option that is fairly easy to acquire.