Luke 345,382
Han 430,103
Shore Trooper 28,113

Total of individual damage: 1,320,278

EA Reports "Total Damage Dealt" was 337,770

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqhdnoqukfmiogj/fr_9581.jpg?dl=0

Replies

• Options
    Thats because it counts the overall damage delt to the raid. Your main damage in P1 comes from DN health and not his protection. You need to clear the protection first then ur damage starts
  • Options
    ^yep, damage to protection doesn't count. Can we just get a megathread of "why I didn't do any damage in P1 sith raid" megathread already?
  • Options
    yeah that protection gets in the way of everything, but it does soak up lots of damage and makes you think your doing good on hitting till it is over and you see such low damage numbers...lol
  • swgohar
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I call B to the S. “At the start of his turn Nihilus recovers 3% protection for each buffed enemy”. That image above suggests that 3 of every 4 hits g12 maxed toons inflict hit protection. There is no mathematical way nihilus should be getting that much protection for each turn. At most, it should be 15% (5 buffed enemies x 3%) which would zero out after a single hit. I also am seeing the protection line go well past 50% when nihilus starts his turn. I’m thinking this raid is buggered.

https://youtu.be/25BcDS-R-jI
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Read more of Nihilus's abilities

If you hit Nihilus with a basic you get defense down. If you hit with a basic while you have defense down Nihilus gets 25% of your protection.

Leia has multiple attacks, Ackbar lead calls assists (which are basics) zeta raid Han attacks twice suffers defence down the first time and gives Nihilus 25% of his protection the second time.

Also one his specials recovers protection.
  • swgohar
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I get that but nihilus is gaining way too much protection. This is happening when toons have no protection to steal. Here is an image of Raid nihilus going from 0 to >47% protection on nihilus led Sith squad (where they never have protection to steal) based only on buffed enemies. It should be 3% x 5 toons. Not >47%.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j42yg8j496cjogq/Photo Mar 24, 2 40 59 PM.png?dl=0
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    swgohar wrote: »
    I get that but nihilus is gaining way too much protection. This is happening when toons have no protection to steal. Here is an image of Raid nihilus going from 0 to >47% protection on nihilus led Sith squad (where they never have protection to steal) based only on buffed enemies. It should be 3% x 5 toons. Not >47%.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j42yg8j496cjogq/Photo Mar 24, 2 40 59 PM.png?dl=0

Are you sure he didn't have some protection leftover from a previous battle?
  • Options
    Nope. His side kicks went down and his protection was zero. On the start of his turn he then got 47% protection. No way that should happen. I’m also seeing other folks bring this up in various forums.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    swgohar wrote: »
    Nope. His side kicks went down and his protection was zero. On the start of his turn he then got 47% protection. No way that should happen. I’m also seeing other folks bring this up in various forums.

That is rather odd. Personally I tend to run my sith with zSid though and if you can get him going first or second after Nihilus ends his turn he can easily land Healing Immunity with his basic thanks to the extra potency from his zeta, that could be a good way to stop this while they take forever to fix it.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    DN starts every battle with full protection... even if you wipe it out in your last run

also I'm like 80% sure healing immunity doesn't stop protection regen
  • Options
    It totally does ive used that strat myself it works great