Help: Last stage of CLS event

Need advise with last stage of cls event. Who is the most important char of the 4? i have to do it with minimum gear and bad mods. Take a look and hopefully u can give some advise.

https://swgoh.gg/u/edinmeister/collection/?sort=power&sort_direction=desc&f=rebel

I got to the last stage already and im close to get r2 and han 1 gear higher.. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Get as much protection on st han as you can. You will be depending on Leia heavily for damage with that setup. If her basic is not omega’d it needs to be. Good luck!
  • Lysana
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like you’re about where I was when I started trying. I ended up leveling up Han, Luke & R2 to 80; taking Han up to gear level 9; and maxing out Luke’s Bullseye. I also found a pair of D (green) Potency mods that had protection as a secondary and leveled them up to lvl 3, which added about 2500 protection to R2.

I’m not sure you can do it with a weaker team AND not-so-hot mods.
  • Options
    yeah my mods suck, i got leia to g10, luke g8, han g9 and r2 is still at 6.. will get him to 7/8 by tomorrow.. maybe i can get it by the end of the event.. Otherwise i will cry :(
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It looks like you could distribute your current mods far better:

https://swgoh.gg/u/edinmeister/mods/?stat2_5=1

Leia is your main attacker — not Luke. She should have the best speed mods — not Luke (f.ex. switch their circle and square mods around). Also, give her the diamond from Luke, the triangle from Ackbar and move the diamond from Mace to Luke. Give Mace's triangle to ST Han. He needs protection and speed — possibly a potency cross. Just a few examples.

... and if you come across any speed triangles in mod shipments, buy them disregarding their other stats.
  • Options
    Thank u Sir, i will try it!
  • Options
    For tier 6 of CLS my squad looked like this:

Leia- lvl 85, g9, 238(80)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    STHan- lvl 85, g9, 203(82)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    FBLuke- lvl 78, g8, 185(71)speed, abilities: 8/8/7/7
    R2- lvl 70, g7, 216(71)speed, abilities: 6/7/3/4/6
  • Options
    Hello everyone, little update. I got CLS but it was really close and i neeeded a lot of tries. This was my squad:

Han G9 LVL 75, Speed 138 Abilities mostly LVL 6

Leia G10 LVL 82, 2 Omega and 206 speed

Luke G8 LVL 76, 138 Speed and his basic Omegad

R2 G7 LVL 73, 205 Speed and Abilities LVL 3/4..

As i said it was really close, good RNG and a lot of mod farming/switching! THANK U for ur help guys <3
  • Options
    Hey that's great, way to push through
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu