New guild “Legion Rancor” We want you!!!

DBE3
90 posts Member
edited March 2018
I just started a guild called Legion Rancor. We will have raids whenever possible and I want lots of active players! Anyone who contributes will be an officer. Currently have 8 players and counting, all are dedicated and loyal. Everyone may join. Anyone interested?
Post edited by DBE3 on

Replies

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    If you can’t find it my ally code is 743-918-589, I’ll send an invite
  • Options
    We have an experienced active leader, we are looking for folks just like yourself who are active and enjoy the game. Literally had the same thing happen and we started this new guild because of issues with last guild being unstable. We are an easy guild search. "SithHaven" join us, my ally code is 713-336-572
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer. I’m glad there are other guilds like mine out there. I am the leader of “Legion Rancor” and I’m incredibly devoted to it thank you though!
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    LOL! I looked up your guild and we have the same exact logo.
  • Options
    I know Right!? see, we could totally merge. We can be stronger together get raid tickets faster. Bring your 5 over :) I can totally dig it that you're trying to kick your own guild off, this tough to do I am finding out.
  • Options
    Just keep us in mind DBE3 :) good luck to you all.
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I tell you what, as the leader, I’ll tell the guys about your guild and we can decide what to do. I’m going to offer them the choice to stay or go, so I’ll get back to you ASAP.
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, it looks like we are going to stay. Thanks for inviting us and if you decide to kick someone out of the guild, you can send ‘m on over to us. XD
  • Options
    You're welcome. Thanks for even entertaining the idea with your guild mates DBE3. That was cool of you. SithHaven is only about 10 days old, but we seem to be stuck at 11 members, finding it very hard to get any new recruits. I keep reading in the threads that it is a bad time to start new guilds and it seems to be true I guess. Please stay an ally of mine so we can keep track of our guilds. LOL, I doubt with as slim Pickens as we are we will kick anybody soon :) Would your mates be interested in getting Han Solo Shards? Obviously nothing to brag about at all, but we can do heroic rancor with our 11, we will do 24 hour no damage so all can get solo shards. Stronger together - earn raid tickets faster :) I can make sure you are an officer too. I will shut up now. Later, good luck Legion Rancor!
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I can’t say I’m not tempted. ;) Thank you too for offering us this chance. I’ll keep in contact and see how it’s going from time to time. Good luck to you too SithHaven!
  • Options
    I'm the leader on SithHaven and just wanted to pop on and say thanks again for your consideration DBE3. Wish you and yours all the best!
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, and thanks as well! Good hunting.