Rey “Scavenger”, or Rey “Jedi”

DBE3
90 posts Member
edited March 2018
Which character do you prefer in your roster?

Rey “Scavenger”, or Rey “Jedi” 35 votes

Rey “Scavenger”
17%
leefTooLDarthpedroFriendOfSithHilmalaDBE3 6 votes
Rey “Jedi”
82%
AquillaNoobslayerbobbadettprimeThePenguin77jjkrivDarthGazzacrazycdog29CleverWesDrazz127RavenclawsEyeJay_1997_CDarthGugelThe_Real_Dark_LightAleSahnDroh_1979TurasleonAnakin_SkywalkerKKatarnCHFC22Krys_Valhoun 29 votes

Replies

• Options
    Rey “Scavenger”
    Because Jedi Rey has not been attainable yet without massive amounts of crystals
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Rey “Scavenger”
    I hear that.
  • Options
    Why not both?
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Rey “Scavenger”
    Now there’s an idea!!! Ideally yes, just more of a hypothetical one or the other.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    It's completely situational, so the question can't be answered as stated.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Rey “Jedi”
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Because Jedi Rey has not been attainable yet without massive amounts of crystals

as a FTP player that just got her i can tell you that isn't true, and if you are going to have a resistance team you have to have jedi rey to be able to compete at the top ranks
  • Options
    Rey “Scavenger”

as a FTP player that just got her i can tell you that isn't true, and if you are going to have a resistance team you have to have jedi rey to be able to compete at the top ranks

I started farming the vets as soon as they were announced as a requirement for Jedi Rey so a little late but not by much and I have 1 finished the other at 5 stars.

It may be possible but I think it is highly unlikely anyone who has her has not spent a bunch of crystals on at least refreshes. You will also note I specified crystals not dollars so it has nothing to do with whale/FTP status.
  • Options
    Rey “Jedi”
    I used 2 cantina refreshes a day since 1st event never paid a dime..all energy came from dailys and mid day refresh it is possible but have to focus on just han and chewie nothing else! I wont lie it was a grind..
  • Options
    I don't have JTR, so can't comment there. But SR deals really good damage.

But like someone said, if you have then both, then run them both.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

I'm FTP and I have Jedi Training Rey. Also, I didn't use crystals to buy cantina energy refreshes (I only bought refreshes at the end of TBs because you get many crystals).
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Presumably everybody would prefer JTR? No?
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Rey “Scavenger”
    Yeah, that’s fairly a given.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I misread the question. Of course JTR.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH