First Order team with or without a healer

Prev1
I use First order as my main team in the game with my lineup being KRU(L), KR, Captain Phasma, First order officer, and Talia now my question is is First order better with a healer like Talia or is it better as a team of only First order like KRU, KR Captain Phasma, FO officer, and FOST

Replies

• Options
    Lol who uses talia
  • Options
    me
  • Options
    Lolz aside you are probably new to the game, you may need a healer, Talia ain't the right one.
  • Options
    I've been playing sense November and am a lv 79 my Talia is just really powerful which is why I use her
  • Options
    I've been playing sense November and am a lv 79 my Talia is just really powerful which is why I use her

With nightsisters?
  • Options
    I am guessing you are still leveling. The factions are built with synergies that generally make them much better together. KRU’s leadership ability, for example, gives bonuses to other FO allies. Several other FO characters have abilities that work well with each other.

The best FO lineup for arena is KRU lead, Kylo, First Order Officer, First Order Stormtrooper and either First Order Tie Pilot or First Order Executioner. FOTP or FOE do the most damage while KRU and FOST protect them with taunts. FOO and Kylo feed them turn meter, and Kylo can also do decent damage.

Arena fights don’t usually last long enough for healers to be very helpful, and Talia isn’t even a great healer. She might help you more in Galactic War, where your health carries over from each fight. As you get towards higher levels, you won’t need much healing anyway. FOST and KRU have a lot of protection, and your other characters shouldn’t be taking bits very often.

Phasma is not the best option for arena, although she is decent in some raid teams. Her ability set just isn’t very good for PvP. Other FO characters can give the same buffs and turn meter she can but mesh better with the team.
  • Options
    So you think that its worth it to stop using talia even if that means I don't have a healer on my team
  • Options
    if you want to know my talia's power is 13098 and my next most powerful FO character which is FOST is 9231
  • Options
    For arena I wouldn't run a healer. Fotp is where fo damage comes from which I'm guessing you don't have. So I actually would recommend running kru lead, captain p, foo, kylo and the best attacker you have on your roster. Normally I would recommend not using captain p. But with a non fo character you'll be able to give them extra turns with captain p and foo.
  • Options
    ok I will try to switch to a different character in arena but you guys think in GW I should keep her or should I change there to
  • Options
    Long term, you want a team with the best synergy, and FO don’t need healing. Short term, do what keeps you clearing GW every day. So if you do best using her, that’s fine. But you want to start farming FOTP and getting your FOST strong enough to get the best FO team you can. They can compete at top level in arena if run correctly and modded well.
  • Options
    Ok thank you all so much
  • Options
    Also a zeta on KRU will give you at least some healing.
  • Options
    Or you can keep Talia and farm nightsisters, they are better than FO for the moment :)
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, what level are you?
  • Animefangod1
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    79 soon to be 80
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    For arena I wouldn't run a healer.

Agreed. Arena is a street fight. Hit hard and hit fast. Aim to finish the job before a healer would be necessary.

• Options
    79 soon to be 80

You're pretty high to be using a random healer with no synergy. Do yourself a favor, grab assajj, daka, acolyte and build a team with nightsisters.
  • Options
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    Lolz aside you are probably new to the game, you may need a healer, Talia ain't the right one.

Talia is for early game and at end of mid game.
    She is pretty good with nightsisters .
    If you saw a video about her and night sisters in sith raid , she healed alot by her normal attack.
    I use First order as my main team in the game with my lineup being KRU(L), KR, Captain Phasma, First order officer, and Talia now my question is is First order better with a healer like Talia or is it better as a team of only First order like KRU, KR Captain Phasma, FO officer, and FOST

Don't use talia , in first order team you will need another first order .
    I would suggest using First Order TIE pilot instead of talia , as he can be farmed at fleet store shipments , and 2 hard nodes.
    He can do multiple attacks , and kylo ren unmasked lead will grant all of them alot of turn meter.

If you are willing to go with this team , 7 star every character then focus on rebels [not phoenix tho.] for emperor palpatine , then grand admiral thrawn , and cause you got 7 star already you will use that for BB-8.

Later in game you will no longer need FO , you will probably use CLS, JTR , BB-8,R2D2 or someone else.

• Options
    And , i should suggest you putting your roster here.
    SWGOH . GG
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Options

If you are willing to go with this team , 7 star every character then focus on rebels [not phoenix tho.] for emperor palpatine , then grand admiral thrawn , and cause you got 7 star already you will use that for BB-8.

Nice contradiction. Actually, farming Phoenix is a great idea. You can use them to unlock 7* EP and 7* Thrawn without needing to 7* 5 other rebels.
  • Options
    Phoenix isn't that much good in mid game.
    I can easily just kill them right of start.
    If you haven't started farming phoenix , don't farm them until you finished preparing for events.
    You can use them to unlock EP , but that's a bad and hard idea. They aren't damage dealers.
    They are kind of back support team.
    Good luck in your journey, Animefandog1.
  • Options
    Simple guide to destroy phoenix team:
    First most known team:
    Hera , Zeb , Ezra , Chopper , Kannan.

To defeat this team , first attack chopper to eliminate his mass protection.
    Then choose to attack ezra , hera or Kannan.
    I would attack Ezra , then Kannan.
    Then use AoE attack on them , cause they won't anymore counter attack.
    Now the phoenix team is fully destroyed.

With rebels like , Wedge ,Biggs , Leia , Lando and Han , you will auto phoenix every time.
  • Options
    Also , don't use talia. That's is the very first mistake if you aren't running night sister team.
    She isn't usable for any event that has event content. Just 1 event is she usable and that is defense of dathomir , where you can gain mother talzin shards.

But if you are running nightsisters, use talia, old daka , asajj ventress, nightsister acolyte and night sister zombie.

This is infinite loop if you know how to use them.
  • Options
    Mother Talzin would fit in team too without night sister acolyte.
  • Options
    What the **** is a talia?
  • Options
    3 over from the top
  • Options
    First Order under a zeta KRU recover 5% health and protection per status effects that afflicts them, this means both buffs and debuffs so there really is no reason to have a healer in a FO team, and yes you can self sustain yourself without depending on debuffs, KRU gives himself taunt whenever he hits a debuffed enemy and gives all allies who dont have advantage when he is hit, FOO can give 3 buffs (15% health and protection) to allies as well as one to himself, FOST gives 3 buffs to himself and aoe buffs everyone in the team, Phasma does the same except the 3 buff to herself, FOTP gets advantage if his second shot is a crit and gets foresight when he runs out of advantage, Kylo Ren can only get retribution to himself but his zeta outrage balances it out, FOSFTP can give aoe speed up and advantage to allies and FOE gets health up whenever he uses his basic which is a massive amount of health heal thanks to his max health increasing the longer the battle goes, this is best paired with a zFOST, so its quite easy to see that the First Order faction under zKRU is extremely self sustainable and doesnt require a leader to function properly.
  • Options
    Stop building up Talia, but dont stop using her untill anothet FO toon catches at least 10k power. You made a mistake so now you should simply make the best of it.