What is the difference between friend and ally requests?

I send a fair number of ally requests but I keep getting only friend requests. If I accept, am I giving away access to my account? If friends can borrow squad members that are not the leader is that the only difference? How do I send a friend request?

Confused and cautious about this. Please help.

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Friend and ally requests are the same thing...... When you get a friend request, it's because someone wants to add you as an ally.......
  • Options
    You can freely add and remove any friends/allies. It is the same thing. There is a 0% chance of your account getting hacked.
    swgoh.gg is also a 100% trusted and safe site. A lot of people ask about this one as well. It is an incredible game tool.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Friend and ally requests are the same thing...... When you get a friend request, it's because someone wants to add you as an ally.......

This.
  • Options
    Ok so how do I send a friend request?
  • Options
    Ok so how do I send a friend request?
    If you’re in a guild, go to the guild section and click on manage. Then, you can click on your guildmates and just hit ally invite. Then, when they accept, you now have allies. You can also ally request people that you fight in squad arena. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    When you invited and Allie whether they’re part of your guild or whether they invite you you have a more likely chance they will assist you in some of your battles you will notice that you were able to use the assistance of other players and sometimes a heart your ally