Can I merge my alt into my main?

Tulkas
253 posts Member
So I can get excess shards and get gear and materials back?

I'll pay. A lot.

Replies

• Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    tumblr_o5hl7tyAFu1rws5bbo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Nope can't be done
  • Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    Options
    That's why I'm asking and willing to pay for it
  • Options
    Willing to pay all you want. They won't merge accounts, if your that will g to "pay a lot " in your own words, then just spend the cash on your main account lol. Merging an account to gain resources would be soooo open to abuse that it's rather amusing you think it would be even remotely possible.
  • Options
    Oh my... can't believe this was even asked.
  • Options
    It's a nice idea. Would not fix the carbantis sink, but it would go a long way about it.
    But no, I dont see it happening, ever. Simply a matter of profit. They will make a lot more by selling you 1000$ worth of gear than letting you merge your account for the same price.
  • DoOrDoNot
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Let's imagine this can be done, there will be a lot of "alt account" buyers at black market to " merge" to their main.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope can't be done

this. sorry, that would break the game. old shards would crumble as players would leave to merge there accounts to new shards. Probably kill new layers too as someone would just come along and have maxed everything, including things they will not have access too for a long time.
  • Options
    So you make 5 accounts side by side , then you start farming 5 different characters from 5 different stores, 5x the gear from challenges, shipments, raids. Then you end up merging all that and you end up with a massive account!

I mean look this is probably too far fetched and I'm certainly not saying that this would be your intention, but others will find ways to exploit it. Basically any whale would be able to bypass anything that works on timers and depends on grind out and having patience and simply end up doing stuff much quicker.

Like imagine if you could do this with Han and GK shards. You'd end up with a 7 star Han and GK in 1/3 of the time, before anyone in your shard can even hope to get them.

Same for Traya although if you can complete heroic Sith raid I would assume merging accounts would be the least of your concerns.
  • Options
    Let alone zetas!!!
  • Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    Options
    The zetas carbantis and cuffs are why I would want to. I'm getting my trays shards but am loathe for the inevitable gear grind I face. I have about 50 g12s and 40 g11s; 3.5 mil gp

Clearly I've spent quite a bit. I just don't want to keep having to refresh shipments for fully crafted carbantis every day. And zetas. Zetas. Zetas.

Wish I was in Asia. Would have bought hundreds of zetas. Oh wait. CGs worst kept secret. Nvm. Nothing to see here.