Where's the "What's ahead" post?

As title says. Have I missed it? Or mucked up when we should be seeing it?
I thought that with the Q&A it was mentioned we'd be getting one in the following (last) week...

Replies

• Options
    We'll get it 2 hours before the release of "what's ahead."

It's part of their release cadence of gradually shrinking notice.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe they said in the weeks ahead, not an exact statement of next week.
  • Options
    The "What's Ahead" is what's ahead.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I believe they said in the weeks ahead, not an exact statement of next week.

Ahh, my mistake!!
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    They said early April.
  • Options
    The "in the coming weeks" description was for the post about their communication strategy going forward. They said in that context that another post will come after that, which will detail where they are going with character release cadence for Legendary characters, heroic event characters, and so on. That will be a separate post from the communication strategy post (and later than it). I don't know if the What's Ahead post is that same post or some third one. They did gave us a ballpark time frame for the What's Ahead post (early April). They did not give us anything more than "in the coming weeks" for the other stuff, assuming those are distinct from the What's Ahead post (which was not clear).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    The "in the coming weeks" description was for the post about their communication strategy going forward. They said in that context that another post will come after that, which will detail where they are going with character release cadence for Legendary characters, heroic event characters, and so on. That will be a separate post from the communication strategy post (and later than it). I don't know if the What's Ahead post is that same post or some third one. They did gave us a ballpark time frame for the What's Ahead post (early April). They did not give us anything more than "in the coming weeks" for the other stuff, assuming those are distinct from the What's Ahead post (which was not clear).

seems we have our answer.
  • Options
    Thanks all!!