120 GP One Player Needed - Get in for LSTB

SARC
134 posts Member
edited March 2018
Friendly/Active guild looking for a couple more players who are serious about progressing. Would like to add two members who have at least 2.0 GP and have Jedi Rey. Need members that are active, get their daily tickets, can understand directions for TB, and serious about making progression.

Members are a mixture of FTP and PTP active players. Majority from the States. No drama.

Recruiting for TB! (1 spot(s) open)

Guild: Council of Balance (120 mil GP)

Guild Activity Reset Time: 7:30pm EST 4:30 PST

3rd Party Comms: Slack (requirement) its just like discord

Requirements: 600 energy daily a must, Slack required, ability to follow directions for TB

Raid Schedule: We try to always keep a raid up. We have both the heroic raids on farm

Raid Structure: 24hr. no damage registration period. After 24hrs. Free for all. Times 9:00 EST (6:00 PST) For the new Sith Raid, we are on Tier VI. Looking to find players with Jedi Rey to attempt Heroic in future.

Territory Battles: 41 stars last time out. Looking for players who understand TB and are looking to work with a highly organized team. The higher the GP the better.

Take a look at our roster https://swgoh.gg/g/2485/council-of-balance/

If you're interested, please PM me with a link to your swgoh.gg profile or message me on discord Sarc#7672 I'll get back to you quickly

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by SARC on

Replies