Vader shards in fleet shop?

Vader's description for where to find his shards only says achievements. It used to say a couple of days ago shipments. Was he removed from the fleet shop without saying something?

Replies

• Options
    No he shows up there randomly the guild shop and guild event shop work the same way they change every time they refresh
  • Options
    Garios129 wrote: »
    Vader's description for where to find his shards only says achievements. It used to say a couple of days ago shipments. Was he removed from the fleet shop without saying something?

If he's currently not in any shop, he won't show up anywhere else when you click "find" which may be a little misleading. Next time he's in fleet shop or somewhere else, click "find" again and you'll see he's listed in more spots.
  • Options
    I buy them when I see them. Worth it.
  • Options
    Keep 400 fleet tokens available for when he shows up. It has been very rare. I am 64/85 for the last month.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Garios129

To more specifically answer your question:

When searching where to find a character's shards, just like when searching for where to find a particular gear piece, it will show you the "current locations." So if there's a Vader shard in the Fleet Shipments at that time, it will tell you - like if you're searching for a gear piece, it will tell you if there's one in the Shard Shop, Guild Store, Guild Event Store, or the Shipments areas.
    \
    Currently, this will update and be worth checking every six hours, with the exception of Fleet Shipments only refreshing three times per day on its own refresh (restock) schedule. If you're wondering about Vader shards specifically, I believe Fleets is the only area they show up. I could be mistaken, they might show up in regular Shipments to be purchased with crystals (which are a FtP-viable option if you save up crystal rewards that are given on a daily basis).

*They might have shown up in the Shard Shop a while back before they changed that area to only have gear and GG shards.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hes still there, as stated above he only shows listed there when hes present in the shop.