Mods for CLS

Well, I'm super pleased to have finally unlocked CLS.

Now I have to mod him up.

Any advice and/or suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

:smile:

Replies

• Options
    Congratz!!

There is 2 version of cls imo:
    - Utility / support version : high speed with primary cross potency, 4x speed set + 2 random with secondary high speed. He take enemy TM, inflict debuffs, stun.
    - Damage dealer version : Pure attacker version. 4x crit dmage + 2x crit chance. Primary triangle crit dmage, primary cross offence. With secondary prioritize on speed n flat offence.

Up to u wanna use him in what role.. but i personally like the attacker version.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Congratz!!

- Utility / support version : high speed with primary cross potency, 4x speed set + 2 random with secondary high speed. He take enemy TM, inflict debuffs, stun.
    - Damage dealer version : Pure attacker version. 4x crit dmage + 2x crit chance. Primary triangle crit dmage, primary cross offence. With secondary prioritize on speed n flat offence.

Up to u wanna use him in what role.. but i personally like the attacker version.

Thanks a lot mate. I'm too brainless to be anything other than all-out attack lol so that's great advice. Thank you.

• Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Mine has tenacity and crit chance mods (the only mods with good secondary speed i had left).He's not to bright when it comes to health and protection (even though he's G10) but he has 229 speed (for now).
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I started my CLS with decent speed set to get him above 240-245.

Now i was able to switch to a crit damage set and my speed is 235. If i was still using him in arena, i would keep farming crit damage mods to get back to 245 speed.

Crit damage set is harder to farm to the same total speed because you miss the speed set bonus of 10% base speed. You want him fast so he can debuff and give turn meter to the entire team. If you have thraen, you want thrawn (or leia for example) to be slightly faster so that they can remove evasion before cls turn.

Triangle, use crit damage.

Cross. Cls does not need potency because his passive gives 40% potency. Most people prefer offense and maybe protection if he isnt g12 yet.
  • Options
    Thanks alot @Mobewan and @Nokhai

Appreciated.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks alot @Mobewan and @Nokhai

Appreciated.

No problem dude. :)
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Congratz!!

Thanks a lot mate. I'm too brainless to be anything other than all-out attack lol so that's great advice. Thank you.

Okay okay u are welcome mate :wink: