GalacticTeam2

Zintare
179 posts Member
A small group affiliated with GalacticTeam1 looking to strengthen our cause.
Running low tier raids currently. Looking for available players looking for the likes.

Look up in guild search, contact me on discord Zintare<GTO>(Leader) #9792 or send an ally invite to 879 651 576 We will get you in.

Thanks,
Zin

Replies

• Options
    Hi there if your interested in a merger, I'm part of a 70 mil guild and we could help you, if you was to join us today we can offer your leader a officer place, and we can offer General Kenobi and Raid Han shards, we run the raids 3x a week for The Pit, and twice a week for HAAT, if your interested give me a message and we can discuss things further
  • Options
    We are running t3 and t4 Rancor pit raids and working on sith T1. Looking for new active players who want to learn and grow with the game, as well as veteran players looking for a more laid-back atmosphere. Our sister guild is 60 million gp and growing. When ready, we will look to fill empty spots for GT1 from GT2.
  • Options
    Guild reset is 7:30 eat.
  • Options
    We are still looking for new players who want to learn and grow
  • Options
    Time to still jump in and help us grow. Don't regret not join when you had a chance.
  • Options
    We have had 2 more join. Come join and enjoy the game with us.
  • Options
    Looking to fill our ranks, don't make me send Boba Fett after you!
  • Options
    Been busy with the new recruits. We are up to 12 people and able to meet all daily guild challenges. Come join the new galactic war machine!