This has to be cheating right? Unlocked CLS with lvl 53 g6 farmboy and lvl 50 g5 leia

This seems to be an obvious case of cheating. Correct me if I'm wrong. He just unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker and while he has the requirements to unlock, his Luke (Farmboy) and Leia are lvl 53, Gear 6 and level 50 gear 5, respectively. Ability levels for Farmboy are 3, 4, 1, 3 and ability levels for Leia are 3, 3, 3, 3.

Here is a screen grab of his rebels, which shows his activated CLS: https://imgur.com/tRuBeHu

Here is a screen grab of his Farmboy: https://imgur.com/JJWtRMd

And here is a screen grab of his Leia: https://imgur.com/w1fUQpW

He has some good mods, but with no protection, low ability levels, low gear and against 8 waves of stormtroopers it seems impossible for him to be able to have beaten Tier IV of the CLS event with that Farmboy and that Leia.

Am I wrong?

Replies

• Options
    It seems odd based on your comment. If you are concerned, then report via pm to either @CG_LucifersDaddy or @CG_Leviathan
  • Options
    Lucifer's Daddy and Leviathan handle cheating afaik. DM them.
  • Options
    Funny the system can't catch this and must rely on another player report. I wonder how many cheater goes unspot? hmm
  • Options
    Not sure if it's cheating, maybe the event difficulty is scaled to the player level? He probably is lvl 79.
  • Options
    The only requirement is 7*.
  • Options
    The difficulty of the event is not scaled to the player level, not for a hero's journey. And he is lvl 81 fyi.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Funny the system can't catch this and must rely on another player report. I wonder how many cheater goes unspot? hmm

I only realized it because I'm on a shard that started in mid-January. This guy has over 1 million GP and has 7 star BB8, R2D2, and JTR and now CLS. He's top 10 in the arena and I just assumed he was a kraken, but after seeing this I'm starting to question a little bit about how he has amassed his roster.
  • Options
    Gear 10 r2 and gear 9 STH could carry gear 6 farmboy and Leia.. Its not impossible.
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Gear 10 r2 and gear 9 STH could carry gear 6 farmboy and Leia.. Its not impossible.

Please explain to me how a character will carry undergeared luke and leia through a tier where only these 2 can participaze.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I only realized it because I'm on a shard that started in mid-January. This guy has over 1 million GP and has 7 star BB8, R2D2, and JTR and now CLS. He's top 10 in the arena and I just assumed he was a kraken, but after seeing this I'm starting to question a little bit about how he has amassed his roster.

@toomanydarths , we experience something "weird" in our TW. Someone wrecked our JTR team by person who is recognize by our guildmate as cheater in his arena shard. Then we looked his/her swgoh account, it's impossible his/her char can beat maxed JTR team. His/her also have thrawn unlock *7 with "weird" phonix team, they are at gear 4 and 5 phonix. We already report his/her, then instantly dissapear from TW.

How things like this handle is not good.. we are always feeling insecure in every TW. Then my conclusion is the system failed to spot cheater so they rely on manual report. If the system can handle perfectly, ur thread won't exist, so do my thread that lost somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.