Why is my guild mates CLS so much more powerful?

We both have a Commander Luke Skywalker. We both have them gear 12 with him having all 3 mods in Gear 12 and im missing the Mk 12 Armotek Cybernetics . We both have Gold level 15 mods.

My CLS is 18k in power. His is a crazy 26k in power. What did he do different? Im assuming its his mods but really would that add an addition 8k in power?

Replies

• Options
    Just noticed he has all three zetas also. This is probably the reason?
  • Options
    Do you guys have the same abilities Zeta’d? When you zeta any ability their GP skyrockets
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Zetas?
  • Options

Yes. That is exactly why. Problem.... solved. Hahaha
  • Options
    Now the zeta being added will give me more power but does the power mean anything if its just the zeta being added or is it just a number? Like is his 26k CLS the same guy with 3 zetas or does his 3 zetas not only give him the abilities they say but also add power
  • Options
    Don't worry about power, it doesn't mean a whole lot in arena, team comp, zetas, and gear are the most important
  • Options
    Now the zeta being added will give me more power but does the power mean anything if its just the zeta being added or is it just a number? Like is his 26k CLS the same guy with 3 zetas or does his 3 zetas not only give him the abilities they say but also add power

The GP number is just the indicative of the number of abilities upgraded, quality of mods, gear level etc. The raw number itself only really matters for territory battles, and territory wars matchmaking (don’t believe what you’re told lol).

For CLS the most important zeta is the “It binds all things”. After that upgrade Learn Control. His leader ability is nice for rebel led teams but that Zeta would be better spent on someone like Raid Han, Veers, barris , etc.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Correct. The current measure of "power" is just a numeric representation of how much investment has gone into the character.