The Alliance Alpha 180mil+ GP

nfsseb1978
48 posts Member
edited April 2018
The ALLiΔNCE αlpha.
igwwwm.jpg
We are always on the lookout for dedicated active players with 3.5mil+ gp that are interested in being around other players at thier level for current and upcoming new content. We have a great community within SWGOH with a strong core of great players. Feel free to reply here or PM me, please include your time zone and swgoh link.
EST guild reset time.
Discord required
45* LSTB, 47* DSTB, HSithR

Thanks, Slothelrich Bachman
Discord: Δ Slothe α#6551
Post edited by nfsseb1978 on

Replies

• Options
    Might have 1 opening available on Sunday. Top 5 gp guild. Great home for top players.
  • Options
    Hello there . I am looking for a strong guild. My total GP is 1.6 however, despite of that i am currently #12 in PVP in a very old shard (everyone above and below me are at least at 2.5-2.7 and i still manage to top them ) Solo Rancor , solo P1, P3 in AAHT raid Got both Hoth brothers as well as Han for TB. Extremely active; easy 600 and more a day and participation in TB and TW on defense and offense I understand the min reqs which i do not meet atm however, maybe you guys could consider
  • Options
    Thanks for the interest, another Alliance guild within our cluster might be a better fit. @MrVegan
  • Options
    Still actively looking to see if there are any whales out there that want to be part of top guild.