Device reccomendations

So long story short I need to purchase a new device to play this game. I am looking for an inexpensive wifi only device that isn't going to lock up or overheat playing the game. I am fine with a native device or a pc using an emulator. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Overheat?
  • Options
    Use Bluestacks it works on Mac and Windows. Great emulator
  • Options
    I bought a "xiaomi redmi 4X" 2 months ago or so, game works perfectly... My previous phone used to crash in 3/5 fleet arena battles or soo, as well as many times in arena and TB xD

Since i use my new phone game never crased again, not a single time :D

It cost me less than 150€... So if u need a new phone too its awesome and not so much expensive...

If u dont need a new phone then use an emulator... I have no experience with emulators cuz my poor pc cant afford those requierments :S but a lot of people play the game with them, with no issues xD
  • Options
    Any name-brand tablet that has wifi. I use a 3 year old, 10.1 inch tablet.

I also sync'ed my phone, in case I'm out of wifi coverage. Mainly use it for picking up timed rewards, like bonus energy. But always play on the tablet.
  • Options
    Just use Bluestacks. I have it installed on both my computers and I haven't used my phone to play this game in months. I was having the same problem, constant fleet arena crashes costing me 50 or more crystals a day. Now I can get to #1 without a refresh.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Sweet