Zeta Advice

Salsc
73 posts Member
edited March 2018
Greetings,

I have a enough saved up to upgrade 3 zetas and would appreciate help deciding how to use them.

https://swgoh.gg/u/salsc/collection/

Here are a few options I'm considering but I am open to other suggestions as well:
1) Phoenix - Which ones (Thinking Kanan + Sabine + Zeb/Ezra)? Intent would be for LS TB P6 mission and Sith Raid, only have 3 zetas
2) EP Lead, EP unique, Vader unique, Thrawn unique - any combination of 3. Intent would be for Arena team and DS TB P6. Arena team would be paired with Krennic, zDT, and either Thrawn/Shoretrooper/Sith trooper. Happy to take a recommendation there. Is the meta already moving away from this sort of team? Currently running CLS, Wiggs, Ezra, Han Solo and hover in 200s...
3) CLS Learn Control, R2 Combat Analysis, bring up Bariss/ATF (have the shards just haven't had to use them yet)
4) save them for future FO KRU/Nightsister team (have most of the toons but have spent no zetas yet, missing KRU/Talzin)

Thanks in advance,
Salsc

Replies

• Options
    I’d say zeta emperor Palpatine’s leader ship. When paired with Vader and other debuff empire/sith characters, you’ll be fed turn meter constantly
  • Options
    Have a swgoh? If your EP team is strong enough and you believe that meta will last awhile, I'd go double EP and vader
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Options
    added swgoh.gg info
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Option #2.. if u wanna improve ur arena rank. U can't go wrong with new papa palp lead meta :grimace:
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Options
    couple questions with that: is zeta unique on palp or vader worth while? also, shoretrooper or sith trooper? I suppose it would depend on what the other two in the squad are since shore will have better synergy with empire and sith trooper will have better synergy with sith. i have krennic and zDT to pair with shore, and could run nihilus and sith assassin or dooku with sith trooper, thoughts? also i have a decent thrawn, but not sure if it's worth splitting up the krennic/dt team and if so, who to pair with thrawn
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Options
    all that said, also looking for suggestions for the other two zetas, cuz at this point we've only established EP lead
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dont zeta vader unique, not worth it, vader doesnt need zetas especially since you will use EP leader. A zeta on EP leader is useful. EP unique isn't necessary, but is ok. Just a protection boost. I didn't get it and I'm fine.
  • Options
    It's always more fun to zeta the bird in hand than the two in the bush(?), LOL. But if you can hang, I've been very happy with Talzin's leadership and Ventress' special. My NS are consistently in below 30 in a competitive Dec2015 shard (although they're slowly getting battered back by newer characters). But they're fun, powerful, very different to play with, and excellent on the new Raid and in Darkside TW.
  • Options
    Salsc wrote: »
    couple questions with that: is zeta unique on palp or vader worth while? also, shoretrooper or sith trooper? I suppose it would depend on what the other two in the squad are since shore will have better synergy with empire and sith trooper will have better synergy with sith. i have krennic and zDT to pair with shore, and could run nihilus and sith assassin or dooku with sith trooper, thoughts? also i have a decent thrawn, but not sure if it's worth splitting up the krennic/dt team and if so, who to pair with thrawn

To answer for zeta unique:

Vader zeta unique is a waste. It's build for fight cls/han solo i think. But when u using papa palp lead, u will move to higher rank, u barely see cls team. U will face many mirror team. Vader can get stunned by enemy palp, or NS team.

Palp unique zeta is dependable.. if u have great tank, and ur palp mods have lot of protection stat, u'll be fine. Noted that palp have low armor.. don't matter how high protection u can get with the zeta, he is always easy to penetrate.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    I recommend focusing those 3 zetas on a palp team for arena. This is the general order i would go with assuming they are all g11-g12

1- palp leader is a must.
    2- Palp unique comes next and gives palp great survivability with 50% protection...but dont forget the g12 health piece for the old man.
    3- DN unique will shut down jedi training rey and chirut teams.
    4- sion. Even at 4* he can hang in arena, and his synergy with DN is incredible.

After these 3 or 4, you can do Thrawn unique.

Darth Vader zetas are not that great