Looking for a new guild over 100GP

I have JTR at gear 12 (zeta on leadership). R2D2 (double zeta), CLS (binds zeta), Raid Han, Old Ben g12 as well. I'm close to unlocking General Kenobi.

I've only been playing since August, to give you an idea of how active I am.

I'm only at 1.3 but I play EVERY DAY 600/600. I'm often first in guild activities. My current guild is at 70mil GP and I feel like I've outgrown it.

Looking for a very active and organized guild that farms raids, gets 35-40 stars in territory battles, wins most wars, and is making significant progress with the sith raid. I already have an offer from a guild with 114GP so please be in that range.

Ally-Code: 667-142-719

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/jasonho111111/

Galactic Power: 1.3 mil

Character GP: 750K
Ship GP: 521K

Player Level: 85

Number of 7*: 48

Number of 6*: 10

Number of 5*: ?

Average Arena Rank: 140

Type of Play: Dolphin

Time-zone: Hawaii

Replies

• Options
    We can offer you an opportunity to join us, Revenants Empire, sister guild to Jice 107GP

There may be guild open to a player such as yourself, but the limited GP may be viewed as a deterrent to most. It seems the trend of higher GP guilds these days are for players with high GP and rosters positioned for Heroic Sith Triumvirate. Even having all the rosters required for Sith event doesn't necessarily make up for the TB and TW events still shared amongst the guild.

We understand and appreciate dedicated members and players such as yourself.

Join with us as an opportunity to continue to grow and with the potential to join Jice or any other alliance in the future as we all are continuing to grow. Its an open invitation we extend to you and others if interested.
  • Options
    Found one. Thanks all!