Mod roof increase

I have a few times struggled to remove all of my mods and then reapply them determining what toons to prioritise for my best mods, meaning the way I can’t remove 100% of my mods makes any type of remodeding extremely difficult and to be honest really tiresome and a massively over c9mplicated way to remod my toons as most of them can’t be removed
I “ need” to be able to remod my toons this way call it a mod spring clean where I can reevaluate what toon and mod priorities I have now

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    I would like the mod roof lifted to 6mods per toon and for it to increase with each new toon release
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you have mods on every toon, then you can basically sell all grey mods (except for the ones you are really short on or are rare).

I wait until it's full and then sell them off, 3 dot, most 4 dot, and 5 dot grey mods. Also sell any 3 dot and 4 dot without speed.
  • Options
    I find the "My Mods" tab on swgoh.gg very helpful in re-modding. You can only see which mods you have assigned already, but then you don't really need to see the ones you don't have assigned because you can see them when you're assigning them already. The filters are very helpful in finding particular secondaries you're looking for, too.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    swgohmods.com is even more useful if you're trying to mod a specific toon.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I know all this my good men
    I’m talking about being able to pull all mods off my toons to remod them this atm is absolutely not possible as I am only able to remove 2/5ths of what I have and this is with about 15 mods spare this is the roof I want increased
  • Options
    It Is critical to remod if a new faction or meta is brought out and some times this effects your whole roster for Tw def as well so your med teams u use on the TW for 35/35 aren’t what they need to be but rather then try to juggle mods it’s sooooooooo much easier to strip your mods and go from the start at this time the mods u are able to remove is only a slice of that I ask the CG to try this and see the issue I have to see what it’s like to do have a great day
  • Options
    Good thing TW is capped at a max of 25/25 again,
  • Options
    Not for my guild my man I’m up the top end so readjusting mods for 6-7 tw teams is like written on the back of my hand I just need the roof increase so I can get it done in a few to several hours atm it’s taking me up wards of two days to shuffle them all around or only working with health and then speed and then something else to be honest. I need to work with the pairs of mods but i have too many lol first world problems
  • Options
    We are still 35/35
  • Options
    U know if a remove all mod button was added
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    If you have mods on every toon, then you can basically sell all grey mods (except for the ones you are really short on or are rare).

I wait until it's full and then sell them off, 3 dot, most 4 dot, and 5 dot grey mods. Also sell any 3 dot and 4 dot without speed.

This. Precisely what I do as well.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    He knows all that my good man, he just doesn't care.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Laviscious wrote: »
    Not for my guild my man I’m up the top end so readjusting mods for 6-7 tw teams is like written on the back of my hand I just need the roof increase so I can get it done in a few to several hours atm it’s taking me up wards of two days to shuffle them all around or only working with health and then speed and then something else to be honest. I need to work with the pairs of mods but i have too many lol first world problems

Let me rephrase this so you understand, read the content update from today, I don't care how high end your guild might be, the cap is back to 25/25 again.