Was the bonus reward today a mistake?

So yesterday, we got 75k credits. Ok. Today was 75k credits and 2* training droids. But in the dev blog post we are removing 2* training droids from daily logins..."We wanted to remove some of the “chaff” from the daily login calendar, as it wasn’t helping anyone or really motivating people to log in. This includes the removal of ally points, low credit amounts, and very low 2-star training droid drops." Did this really just happen?

Replies

• Options
    Oh, and the April events was posted, but no legendary events or journeys listed...guess we are waiting u til they drop the next one on us before they get into the cadence topic. So much for transparency
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    1) It's free stuff. I believe the words you meant to type are "thank you."

2) Legendary and Journey events are never listed on the initial events calendar. And, the cadence post hasn't been posted yet.

3) Welcome to the forums!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It was 3* training droids
    lZmhMMu.jpg

And it was not the daily login she was taking about.
  • Options
    No, if I meant to post "thank you", I would actually type out the words, "thank you". Don't troll cause you didn't notice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    1) It's free stuff. I believe the words you meant to type are "thank you."

2) Legendary and Journey events are never listed on the initial events calendar. And, the cadence post hasn't been posted yet.

3) Welcome to the forums!

this.
    jharliefb wrote: »
    So much for transparency

Baby steps. they are just starting to get rolling, dont throw the mud just yet.
  • Options
    Ok. So they were three star. That was my bad. I saw 2* when I looked. I apologize.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    jharliefb wrote: »
    No, if I meant to post "thank you", I would actually type out the words, "thank you". Don't troll cause you didn't notice

You might want to Google "troll". My 3 points were facts (actually, the 3rd was just a pleasant greeting which was apparently summarily ignored). The title and tone of the first two posts certainly seemed antagonistic and inflammatory, especially when you consider that your facts were incorrect.

But let's just move on and enjoy the daily free stuff that keeps dropping into our inboxes, shall we? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*