Jedi Squad

Hello all,

I run a jedi arena squad and currently rank 80-120 daily. I use ezra (fully maxed), Zbarris g12, hermit Yoda g11 with 1 zeta, GK will be G12 7 star after 2 more HAATS, and CLS has 1 zeta. Is he worth doing the 2nd zeta for squad arena? (Bind all things) with a lower critical chance?

I would like to get back to top 50 squad. Hermit Yoda and GK are my top priorities for G12, just wanting to know if its worth it to zeta CLS

Thanks all

Replies

• Options
    Hey mate !
    I presume you're running a GK lead with your zBariss, with zHoda it's a good combo in defense, but nothing can hold on defense for long in arena these days and you'll be targeted a lot with that combo, especially against JTR and EP teams. If you think of using CLS in the futur (honestly he is really OP) go ahead, but if you have other priorities it might be a good moove to hold on and take a look of what is coming up next. Jedi will have their reworks (I guess .... one day....lol) and I am a huge fan of them, but for now they are too squishy for arena and putting a zeta on CLS will not be super effective if you are planning to get better results.
    Jedi will rise again .... oh wait, another Han .... ^^
  • Options
    Probably u won't stay in top 50 with jedi squad. Even if u can, u will drop far far away. If rank is ur priority, better work on palp meta. Or rex lead titans
  • Options
    Binds all things is arguably the best zeta in the game and you should get it whether you want to run him in arena or not. If you say he already has a zeta, you picked the wrong one.
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    Is CLS a Jedi?
  • Options
    I've seen a video with a QGJ Zeta team with:

Ezra Zeta
    Hoda Zeta
    Yoda Zeta
    Gen Kenobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRbdC6aEkog&t=3s