Greedo being the login character of the month smells like BH rework. If this is the case then I want the devs to take a couple things into account.
1. Give them more thermal detonators and rework how they work a bit. Thermal detonators should not be resisted unless there's a foresight. I'm tired of having characters resisting them. Thermal detonators should not be cleansed, they should be able to deal damage when someone attempts to cleanse them, otherwise they are gonna be useless with so many ways to cleanse stuff in this game.
Also thermal detonators should apply "panic", I mean I would panic if a an explosive was stuck on my body. With panic characters should have a high chance to miss their attacks, allowing for more evasion by the bounty hunters.
These changes will help bounty hunters alot in p1 of the sith raid where we really need it.
2. Don't give them too many AOEs, that would severely hurt their usefulness in arena as counter attacks are too strong. CLS would just whipe the floor with them. Make sure you either add some mass stealth mechanic like R2, which would be characteristic of bounty hunters, or give them some AOE that can't be countered.
3. We need a decently tank for the faction. Last thing I want is a bounty Hunter team with General Kenobi as their 5th. Give em a solid tank there are many.
4. Consider adding an uncleansable debuff related to harpooning or stun cuffs. One that either prevents the target from counter attacking or causes a locked stun or daze or something along these lines.
5. Don't give them class counters. We don't want bounty Hunters being specific counters to factions. For example how Can Bane's kit works great against Jedi. This is usually a bad thing because it makes their kit weaker against other classes in order to compensate. Bounty hunters did deal with Jedi alot but their targets were unrelated to the Jedi.
6. Don't forget to add ships with them, we need some variety on fleet and what a better way to do it than to add a few new ships, this is a great opportunity to add some bounty Hunter ships that counter the evasion meta and allow for some skill over rng on fleet.
7. Don't forget the separatists. Yes I'd love a bounty Hunter rework but guess who needs a rework just as badly, General Grievous! Don't let this distract you from the fact that separatists need a rework as well.
And never forget, Han shot first!