Another last stage advice thread -- halp

Fjreisat
57 posts Member
edited March 2018
https://swgoh.gg/u/fjreisat/collection/?f=rebel

I thought I'd have an easier time with this event, since I've seen people on the forum here getting it done with less gear and mods than me. This leads me to suspect that it might be my ability levels that's holding me back, rather than my gear. I have no omegas, and some abilities aren't leveled up as much as they could be due to being low on purple mats. I also think being level 79 might be holding me back too, since the mobs are level 85.

I'm trying to get R2 to gear 10 (one piece away), and maybe Leia as well, but I need a few pieces for her. I'm worried even that won't be enough, though, since my DPS seems highly insufficient for the last phase, and my guys just don't live long enough to mow down those taunting troopers. On my best attempt, I've killed the taunting troopers but still have all the rest pretty much. Having an Omega on Luke's special would probably help, as would a lot of other omegas, but I just don't have a way to get them since I'm not level 80.

Thanks in advance for your help. I really don't want to miss out on this one.

EDIT: I forgot to go over my strategy. On most attempts I've taken the advice of people here and used R2 to stealth everyone else, leaving himself out, and saving Han's taunt for the final wave.

Replies