Failure of special afternoon/evening log-in bonuses

So this week we've been seeing special afternoon/evening log-in bonuses.

My daughter and I have observed that she's not getting the bonuses even though I am, and the language of the notice appeared to indicate that these bonuses were intended for all players.

There may be a bug making the bonuses only appear to one player on a device with multiple SW:GoH accounts. In any case, my daughter isn't getting hers. She mentioned it the first day, but then told me again today when I got a full carbanti & she got nothing ... she's at a stage of the game where she can really use all she can get right now. So on her behalf I filed a case with CG/EA help, but I also thought I'd put a general notice here since I doubt the problem is restricted only to our single device.

Replies

• Options
    They already answered that. It's restricted to one per device. Their solution was, log in with your most important account first to receive your rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They already answered that. It's restricted to one per device. Their solution was, log in with your most important account first to receive your rewards.

This.

And yes, if you open a ticket you should be able to get this resolved on any additional accounts you may have.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

And yes, if you open a ticket you should be able to get this resolved on any additional accounts you may have.

I’m new to this, how do you open a ticket, I didn’t receive the Carbanti or the credits?