Are you farming Royal Guard now?

bigspring78
99 posts Member
edited February 2016

Are you farming Royal Guard now? 74 votes

YES! - as fast as I can, I can't wait to plug him in!
10%
TelaanCorndog131ReyiaPresident_ScroobDeimosCookieCrisppEkuchaKrann_Lister 8 votes
Yeah - but not a priority, we'll see.
43%
Stekcir_LeinadQeltarJabberwockyBoro_Smooth1LlewellaPoe_Dameron_BLK1LokaiDarthNicofive2zeroLilpupPsychoticRage924ReyOPChicoPlasmajSwordsLFDCraigm3281Big_RussAlan2807EightysInsufferable_camper 32 votes
No - not interested.
45%
Syth_HunterJaegerCazaanEM650Rogan_Ban84BleacheffdashRobbathehuttEaywenTriquiWillyfettAtwellArarisValerianPiffGuruKwynne4444N7JediInternetSwagGeofRivSlyKrysisDuckDodgers 34 votes

Replies

• Options
    Got him at 58/65 to 5* through nothing but lucky Bronzium drops and the occasional GW shard, will probably finish getting him to 5* but I'm not Wasting resources beyond that, at least until I can 7* Vader and Tarkin becomes farmable.
    A Tarkin led Empire team would be interesting. Something like Tarkin, Vader, Veers, RG and either Magmatrooper, Snowtrooper or Stormtrooper.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    already had most shards to get him to 7* so just put lil in as I can till he's finished off. no biggie though.
  • Options
    No - not interested.
    No I already had a level 60 4* T6 Royal Guard and he is still extremely hard to farm so promoting him to 5* is unlikely anytime soon. I may eventually level him to 70 and gear him to T7 though.
  • Options
    You missed "already have him" in your poll. I have him maxed and I find him more useful than Poe on offense. He can draw hits from the start, stun on assists, and stun/slow on high priority targets. I'm not saying he's better than Poe, or worse than him, but I like him. Yes you can kill glass cannons on aoe with his taunt still active, but you can do that with any taunter. You can love him or hate him, but I like him. The way defense plays, it doesn't really matter if it's Poe or RG, you can beat both.
  • Options
    Ah yes - I should have included an already have him option.
  • Options
    No - not interested.
    Meh
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    He will likely be tweaked again.

Currently he is really strong but still accessible

Mostly the longer term players and the whales have him at 7*

I don't see him at all in my shard
  • Options
    No.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    No - not interested.
    No.

He will be a welcome addition to the gsme and will help to remove a bit the meta. Those who compare him to Poe still do not understand why Poe was OP. Hint: it was not because he taunted
  • Options
    Farming one hard mode that has the two purple drops. Long term investment incase empire team is every available.