arena simulator mode

Charvo
13 posts Member
I think SWGOH could easily implement an arena simulator that would enable a player to play against basically anyone in their shard in a non-competitive fun manner. Considering everyone gets just 5 tries in the arena, and it's quite stressing at times. Each battle lasts maybe only 3 minutes, and you have to wait 10 minutes between battles (start of a battle to start of next battle). You only really get 15 minutes of actual battle time when you have to endure a wait of 1 hour of real life. I think most people really just want to have a decent hour of play each day to kick back from the stress of real life. Galactic wars is useless for advanced level players. Rancor, HAAT, and even the new Sith raids are dreadful bores. An arena simulator mode could give a player continuous fighting. Right now, there is no incentive to stay logged in other than to meet guild requirements for participation. Is it a surprise that a ton of SWGOH players have gravitated to Marvel Strike Force which just launched? I would pay a modest monthly fee just to be able to play against everyone in the shard in an unlimited, non-competitive manner.

Replies