Light Side 9B

Hey guys could anyone who have general kenobi and is using him as light side battles lead add me to their ally list. I know there is a thread about ally codes but most posts are outdated and they dont use GK as leader anymore. 239-322-449

Replies

• M4sterM
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've send you an ally request. Tell me when you're done pls
  • Options
    M4sterM wrote: »
    I've send you an ally request. Tell me when you're done pls

will do thanks alot
  • Options
    Did it work? @Sarith_LeKit
  • Options
    CLS works well as an ally for that node also
  • Options
    M4sterM wrote: »
    Did it work? @Sarith_LeKit

Got 1 star my jedi arent good enough
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    CLS works well as an ally for that node also

Yeah but i used jedi as light team so cls is not helping them and he cant solo that
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Ah, ok. I used Phoenix and CLS got me through it. I called on him for lots of assists.
  • Options
    Ah, ok. I used Phoenix and CLS got me through it. I called on him for lots of assists.

I'm working on my phoenix team for thrawn atm, can you tell me what gear you used for 9B if you remeber cuz i wouldnt gear them all to 9 for thrawn ?
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    If you got jtr this last round, you can borrow a zfinn to do it with ease. That’s what i did. I got jtr earlier this month and did it with a borrowed zfinn and g8 jtr, r2, bb8, finn, and Poe. Aside from like the first turn, opponents didn’t get a turn the rest of the node. You can put rt in place of one the other characters mentioned as well.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

I'm working on my phoenix team for thrawn atm, can you tell me what gear you used for 9B if you remeber cuz i wouldnt gear them all to 9 for thrawn ?

Here's a link to my Phoenix team: https://swgoh.gg/u/kaimulai/squads/26311/
    I just did 9B a few days ago, so everything should be the same.
  • Options

Here's a link to my Phoenix team: https://swgoh.gg/u/kaimulai/squads/26311/
    I just did 9B a few days ago, so everything should be the same.

Yours are a bit better then mine so i will try it, thank you very much :D