Getting People to join Discord and swgoh.gg

Is there any nice way to get people to join the guild discord or swgoh.gg. I have been putting the link to our disocrd in the Guild Message and in the banner, but only 15 have joined disocrd and 20 on swgoh.gg. We have 47 people in the Guild. Any suggestions to get people to join?

Replies

• Options
    Pray.
  • Options
    Tell them if they don't join, they can find a new guild.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Also, if you have a bunch of Mol Eliza's they probably can't see the banner.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    We have no Mol Elizas we kick them when they join. Thanks for the info!
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Insentivize them... add a mod bot, game strategies for events, etc.

The more you provide to help people, the more likely they are to join discord.

Once they are on discord, swgoh.gg is a no-brainer.

If that doesn't work, start booting. If they are ignoring guild chat, you don't want them anyway.